• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

How are those nerf-looking footballs even called a "disc"? There's nothing disc-like at all about them. Hope they were cheap!
my guess the factory had extra discs labels so just used them instead of making football ones

Oops..

attachment.php

Is it "in"?

my guess the factory had extra discs labels so just used them instead of making football ones

Material handlers picked the wrong packaging and no one involved could read English.

That looks like hole 2 at Taylor Mountain.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/media.php?id=7196&mode=media&view=hole&hole=2&page=1#

Not a super regular occurrence but it does happen. Slingshot will usually get them down but i've seen them wedged in nearly 1/2 way and that is just up to time and wind.

If I remember correctly, this shot was taken from a video at Taylor Mountain, and it was Steve Rico, or someone on his card that threw this shot. It was a few years back. I have seen the video on the Youtubes. Was pretty comical to seee peoples reactions.

Although I would try to make the same argument, and on a good shot nonetheless, the shape of the disc's malformation highly suggests coming from the outside.

Smashed chains and pole and got stuck in the basket on the way out. ACE!!!!!

Who can testify that it did not happen that way?
This assumes the hole is blind from the tee.

This is my not cool picture cause i ordered my first set of discs June 28th and it's now oct 20th and my drivers and putters are still going the same distance. It's rough man.
Dp9WHtSX4AELnSk.jpg

on the bright side, you aren't hyzering out your drivers that badly?

most of my new throwing friends throw their putters and drivers the same distance forward, just the driver ends about 50 further left into the woods

on the bright side, you aren't hyzering out your drivers that badly?

most of my new throwing friends throw their putters and drivers the same distance forward, just the driver ends about 50 further left into the woods
i have to throw left handed cause of a bad shoulder but i've gotten plenty of right into the woods. and when i work on x-step i make sure no one is to the left or right...sometimes even behind me lol (still not sure how that one happened)

This hornets was bigger than a basketball, and in a small tree in the middle of the fairway on Lyons Den #7 last time I played there.

Attachments

• IMG_20180929_123954491.jpg
    IMG_20180929_123954491.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 132
NoSwimming.jpg

Gotta be careful around the "water hazard" on hole 2 at Stubbs Park.