• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

Those chains look like paperclips
yea it's cheap but i like it ...my first basket thought about trying to make one but i got no skills. Also my makeshift teepad in the rain was plywood and i discovered it sucks worse than mud when i fell ..luckily no not cool photo of that lol.

Sorry... sarcasm doesn't show up to well here.;)

its cool was just no money in the budget after spending way too much (wait can you spend too much ) on discs and a bag so i had to go cheap. Christmas always cleans me out next year better basket not sure which kind yet. Don't want a marksman yet wish dynamic had a three in one like innova (is it innova the three in one?)

yea it's cheap but i like it ...

Basket snobs. I say good for you, you have something to throw at and develop your skills.

I've got a Liberty which some also don't consider a "real" basket. I store it indoors which addresses the #1 complaint that I read on here (weathering/corrosion). I don't have room on my property for even a short hole, so mine is just for putting practice.

Onward and Upwards, my friend!

Basket snobs. I say good for you, you have something to throw at and develop your skills.

I've got a Liberty which some also don't consider a "real" basket. I store it indoors which addresses the #1 complaint that I read on here (weathering/corrosion). I don't have room on my property for even a short hole, so mine is just for putting practice.

Onward and Upwards, my friend!
yea i'm lucky got a line of fields beside my house. The mill owns them but doesn't do anything with them and let us use them as we please. I just have to use putters though so they don't go over the mill fence next to the fields. Could set up 100-200 foot holes.

Oh man pulled a bone headed move today. A hole at my local course has plagued me since i started. I hit a great line (ok it was an accident) and set myself up for a nice par. Then i bonked it by not taking my time rolled down the hill and had to lay up for a double bogey. Oh well just gives me more reason to keep practicing.
DwRCKbSWsAA6U2M.jpg

Mighty ambitious beavers, trying to dam the Red River. :D

When these floods happen, we also have beaver issues. Doof has been planting sycamore and cottonwood on some of the more open holes. Beavers love cottonwood.

Last edited:
I remember that one slightly differently.

Here I sit so broken hearted, came to sh1t but only farted.
Later on I took a chance, tried fart and sh!t my pants.

The way I heard it was...
Here I sit broken hearted, came to sh1t but only farted.
Paid a dime, oh what the hell, at least I can sit and enjoy the smell

The way I heard it was...
Here I sit broken hearted, came to sh1t but only farted.
Paid a dime, oh what the hell, at least I can sit and enjoy the smell

Your version MUST be from when we actually had pay to spray toilets. Which I didn't even know about until recently.:doh:

I had been meaning to post this gem for awhile. nothing like missing a slam-dunk tap-in. the course is called The Path DGC located in Saraland Alabama. Its going to be a fun one to review.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 51337095_333117140656979_7998968695755898880_n.jpg
    51337095_333117140656979_7998968695755898880_n.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 640