• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Been out of the game for 5 years but decided to start playing again due to the pandemic halting organized play of my other hobby Magic: the Gathering and my local lgs shutting down until this goes away. Here's what I bought in the last 3 weeks:

BT hard Harp, glimmer x Harp, glimmer X Gatekeeper, glimmer X River, VIP Sampo, TP Sword x 2, moonshine Queen, TP Sorcerer, TP Ahti and BT hard Maiden. Always been a fan of Westside discs so I'm playing catch up on the molds I missed out on.

Welcome back!

3f518d252e4b1ff7223b734e485235fc.jpg

Finally improved my power to where I'm getting my eagles out to 350 consistently, so decided it was time for a speed 9. Did a bunch of research on the forums and noticed a lot of people talking about how OLF's are like longer eagles. Also saw that ODBR said they wear in nicely. These are MOLF's and man do they feel awesome. M plastic is grippy and stiff, like a perfect blend of DX and Star. Also added a champ eagle cause I figured it would fit nice with my dx eagle cycle I've got going.

Built out my putt & approach practice bag with some Eraser Voodoos for putting:
picture.php

And some Diamonds for throwing:
picture.php

Even got one clear Diamond with some "Blizzard" action going on in the rim:
picture.php

Pink Champion Caiman. According to the ink, it's 166 grams. I hope it comes in a touch lighter when I do get it on the scale. It's flat, and the plastic feels better than its 172 gram counterpart. I like how the mold feels in my hand, so it's time to check out it's lighter side.

These look even better in person. The pink ribbons and swirls in the cream colored plastic remind me of strawberry cheesecake ice cream.
picture.php

picture.php

Depth drivers. For now I need to let them season in before they become regulars.

Hopefully they arent for feeding the pond like my last Undy

Attachments

• 20200706_133239.jpg
    20200706_133239.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 36
Depth drivers. For now I need to let them season in before they become regulars.

Hopefully they arent for feeding the pond like my last Undy

#2 Driver From Lighting Gotta Go Gotta Throw has the discs in stock. It floats under 170 grams for longer then 15-20 minutes like the 172 gram my Brother lost.

Star Firebird
R-pro Rhyno

Both of these were needed additions and go directly in my bag. The Firebird replaces a plasma Tesla. I love the near glow-in-darkness it. The Rhyno is a new slot for me and is my first forray into overstable putters and has actually already been used a couple times. True to its description it always lands NEAR the basket, not in HAHA!!! But I do love how when it lays down, it stay down.

Attachments

• 20200805_102747.jpg
    20200805_102747.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Star Firebird
R-pro Rhyno

Both of these were needed additions and go directly in my bag. The Firebird replaces a plasma Tesla. I love the near glow-in-darkness it. The Rhyno is a new slot for me and is my first forray into overstable putters and has actually already been used a couple times. True to its description it always lands NEAR the basket, not in HAHA!!! But I do love how when it lays down, it stay down.

Innova really kills it with the fluorescent Star plastic.

When I looked earlier in the year all the star plastics were duller colors. I ordered this one on discgolfcenter and thought it was going to be a dull yellow. Geez that thing is bright:thmbup:

I was pleasantly surprized.

When I looked earlier in the year all the star plastics were duller colors. I ordered this one on discgolfcenter and thought it was going to be a dull yellow. Geez that thing is bright:thmbup:

I was pleasantly surprized.

It's unpredictable, that's for sure. I have a Star firebird and Valkyrie that look like the exact same orange Star blend, one fluoresces and one doesn't.

9b99da7058a4fc53401240b4ab2ea44e.jpg

I've been looking for a straight flyer to go with my eagles and OLF's. Kinda dig the old school molds and I have small hands so after some research I settled on the QJLS. This Q plastic is super nice, picked up three of them, this one has some nice swirls in it

In my continued lust for all things FD, I grabbed the last two neon yellow metal flake C-line FDs with the skullboy stamp on Infinite.

Should be a great plastic in that mold, never thrown the flake but the glow C-line has some nice wind resistance to it.

That and the easy to see Champion Plastics in Pink, Orange, and Green/Chartreuse. I have discs in mostly the last Green color but a garbage Archon that lacks most of its glide in the easy to find Pink that is more my US max distance headwind disc.

Local shop got a big innova order. What with the Rona I'm trying to buy from them when they have stuff I throw. Hadn't tried a Valk in GStar before, thought it might be fun. This one fluoresces which is cool and not something I usually see with GStar.

Attachments

• 048FF794-E728-4F25-84DD-1A4D19FB59AD.jpg
    048FF794-E728-4F25-84DD-1A4D19FB59AD.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 40
55 discs and 100 minis to sell next week at the first tourney on my course.

DX Rhynos, DX Roc3s, GStar Teebirds, Pro and GStar Destroyers.

Attachments

• IMG_20200813_131656043_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200813_131656043_HDR.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 58