• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw Shop was having their end of season sale today. Bought a Champion Banshee and a cloudy pink Opto Line River for myself, a Banger GT putter for my fiancee, and a Z Buzzz for my friend who has no mid-ranges. The Buzzz is going to be a Xmas gift, and will have a Lego dude and his name dyed on it, once I get motivated to do the work. Banshee's getting dyed too... probably tonight... Some sort of radial design... like a manly snowflake.

Just got two more kc pro aviars. This brings my total to 5 kc pro aviars and 3 jk pro aviars. I needed some more putters in preparation for my Xmas present (hopefully an innova dispatcher sport)

Just got two more kc pro aviars. This brings my total to 5 kc pro aviars and 3 jk pro aviars. I needed some more putters in preparation for my Xmas present (hopefully an innova dispatcher sport)

The police, fire & rescue version of the discatcher.

:thmbup:

Innova Dispatcher: Innova, what is your emergency?
Victim: I....I....CAN'T PUTT!!!
Dispatcher: Calm down sir, we can help...

Throw Shop was having their end of season sale today. Bought a Champion Banshee and a cloudy pink Opto Line River for myself, a Banger GT putter for my fiancee, and a Z Buzzz for my friend who has no mid-ranges. The Buzzz is going to be a Xmas gift, and will have a Lego dude and his name dyed on it, once I get motivated to do the work. Banshee's getting dyed too... probably tonight... Some sort of radial design... like a manly snowflake.

That was a pretty good sale
I ended up grabbing a fuse.a pro wraith for a buddy,and a c.e valk off the used wall.
Got a mach lite for like 100 bucks too.:thmbup:

Come on guys, this is worthless without pics.

Here's my latest...

NewPlastic003-1.jpg

Photon Glo Challenger! Super nice purchase man those things will glow forever!

My spider senses told me to go to the shop today and I'm glad I did. These pretty twin ladies were in the used bin for 12 bucks a piece. Both are 175 and throw awesome.
83350_g.jpg

83351_g.jpg

...and I got a nice trade in the mail from Skybird.
83352_g.jpg

Photon Glo Challenger! Super nice purchase man those things will glow forever!

My spider senses told me to go to the shop today and I'm glad I did. These pretty twin ladies were in the used bin for 12 bucks a piece. Both are 175 and throw awesome.
83350_g.jpg

83351_g.jpg

...and I got a nice trade in the mail from Skybird.
83352_g.jpg

cali .....man your finding some sweet discs......trade me one of those teebirds......pretty please

I really want to use them for my winter throwers while I hang up the CE's but shoot me an offer anywho, maybe we'll work something out. Just FYI they were marked 175 but might weight 176-177. They are both hogs. Some of the most stable 11x KC's I've thrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.