• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sweet limited edition Discraft Venom in hot pink ESP plastic 2.2←↑ 174 gram. She's sleek and grippy, and it was love at 1st sight!

Champion shark 171g
Champion Shark 180g
Champion Eagle 12x 171g
Champion Eagle11x 150g

-7987460244798275327_1.jpg

just got a light GL Halo from a friend that is broken in perfectly

I bought a few discs from Gateway and they messed up the order and etc. So, I contacted them and asked if they could do something about it and they said to tell them what molds I liked and that they'd send a "few" discs.

This what they sent me...

Picture539.jpg

Left to Right/Top to Bottom:

S-Series Apache (light weight)
Evo Pro Assassin 170g
Supersoft Wizard 175g
Evo Pro Illusion 174
Evo HPP Wizard 175
S-Series Illusion (light weight)
Evo HPP Warrior 176
Evo HPP Blaze 175 (I think this is a Blaze but I can't really read the markings)

Sweeeeeeeeeeet

I bought a few discs from Gateway and they messed up the order and etc. So, I contacted them and asked if they could do something about it and they said to tell them what molds I liked and that they'd send a "few" discs.

where did you buy them from? gateway direct on ebay or what?

SS Magic 175gm -- bought for the good of my game.

Pro Katana 175gm -- an early Christmas gift from someone that cares, but doesn't understand my game. I'll try to throw it, but it will get worn out on the practice field... not on the course.

Just bought -- yes, another one -- and 175g SSS Magic. All white with a little leaf in the center. Dope.

-Just a heads up everyone. Theres a 25 % off sale at Gateway disc sports for a few days!!!-

This what they sent me...

Picture539.jpg

Left to Right/Top to Bottom:

S-Series Apache (light weight)
Evo Pro Assassin 170g
Supersoft Wizard 175g
Evo Pro Illusion 174
Evo HPP Wizard 175
S-Series Illusion (light weight)
Evo HPP Warrior 176
Evo HPP Blaze 175 (I think this is a Blaze but I can't really read the markings)

Sweeeeeeeeeeet

Gateway's good like that. That's cool man. Super cool. Props to Gateway:thmbup::thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts