• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Disc Golf Center-on the way

2 Champion Bosses-both 175
I Pro Katana,175
1 Pro Orc,175
1 x Buzz,177
1 First Run Flying Squirrel-gonna try it-short range turnover.Wade recommended it.

I just ordered 85 discs for my weekly series. These will be prizes. Buzzzes, Nukes, Hornets, and assorted putters and other drivers.

Didn't make the tourney, but I bought a couple discs anyways to support one of the clubs south of me. SSS Wizard...this one's actually more of ghost stamp look. The flash really made the logo stand out more.

Attachments

• IMG_2339.JPG
    IMG_2339.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 39
Innova Star Vulcan 159g very, very understable...:wall:
Innova Echo Star Valkyrie 171g straight flyer and feels awesome...:thmbup:
Westside VIP King 174g super fast but understable...:sick:
Lat 64* OPTO Halo 173g Perfect, very overstable and great for hyzers...:hfive:
Qwest Turbo Putt 176g weird, but cool...:popcorn:

just picked up this sidewinder the other day...not to sure really if i am liking it or not yet
DSCF0330.jpg

Just went up to my local ski shop that has by far one of the best disc golf selections I have ever seen (Greenville SC is quite lucky!) During the spring and summer they move out all the ski equipment and put in a big disc golf selection where recently I found a 2010 US masters champ katana first run fundraiser marked down from $25 to $12. I also bought a first run MVP vector. Both are overstable but controllable and are really fun to throw and bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.