• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0237-1.jpg

ESP Comet and Star Archon

IMG00170-20110525-0133.jpg Champion Eagle Ken Climo 12x

IMG00171-20110525-0133.jpg JK Pro Valkyrie 4x

IMG00173-20110525-0134.jpg KC Pro Edition Eagle Ken Climo 9x:)

I got a lat 64 goldline river. Im not sure how i feel about it, the plastic is pretty slippery. The disc has a understable flight path. Seems like a good disc for the woods. More field practice for now but im not sure its gonna make the bag.

^^you'll like it. after a little use it gets grippier.

i just bought 2 GL Rivers myself. Pink 174 and Lemon Lime (i hope) 169

I got a lat 64 goldline river. Im not sure how i feel about it, the plastic is pretty slippery. The disc has a understable flight path. Seems like a good disc for the woods. More field practice for now but im not sure its gonna make the bag.

Mine seemed to get a little grippier the more it broke in.

^ Yes, Goldline is really slippery when you first get it. Rub some sand or dirt on it and it will get much better. You will learn to love and cherish that River...probably my favorite disc.

I had that lemon-lime on in my cart and I was just about to order today :thmbdown: Guess I'll wait until the next restock.

ha i'm sorry! my girlfriend and i spent a few minutes looking at it to see if the color was in fact yellow/green. we're still undecided.. we'll see when it gets here :popcorn:

ha i'm sorry! my girlfriend and i spent a few minutes looking at it to see if the color was in fact yellow/green. we're still undecided.. we'll see when it gets here :popcorn:

No worries, I have to wait for the next discraft restock anyways. I REFUSE to throw orange discs and I need a new magnet. But it seems like the lemon-lime description is fitting. Either way its sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts