• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

Happy to help you spend your money, mex! :D

PDs are one of those molds I just can't stop buying. Since I have so many runs of them, I'm happy to help people know what they're getting.

Happy to help you spend your money, mex! :D

PDs are one of those molds I just can't stop buying. Since I have so many runs of them, I'm happy to help people know what they're getting.

from those pics you uploaded and that review i read from that one site, this looks like it will fit in nicely in my bag right between a spd and beefy new champ sidewinder. hoping it does have a touch more glide and i can get more d outta it. could easily become the go to in my bag. plus ill need one anyways for the mn winters

I've thrown one round with my 168 red g line and its exactly what I was looking for. Disc is nice and flat. I've been clicking the most with my third run c line recently and its got more high speed turn and less low speed fade. Like said before, its a broken in s pd out of the box.

Interesting how everyone approaches a bit differently. I'm more like tbird in that I like the PDs / Teebirds on straighter lines with less lateral movement. I think I'm more confident in my ability to control that shot and sort of reducing a variable. (Where possible, of course.)
Koda you could always just bag the gline PD as a fun disc to throw now and then. They're not all competitive rounds. :)

In any event, I'm even more stoked to go throw these bad boys now.

I've always preferred a flat release when throwing backhand so something like a pd or teebird has worked better than anything else. I prefer a slight hyzer release on forehand throws though and like something with a little high speed turn.

Hi

I just got a Jolly Launcher PD. After closer inspection i found that it has a patent number on the back
of the flight plate. From what I remember it's only the first run cpd that have that. Anyone know if they
added the patent number to the jolly launcher pds?

Yep thought that it was a cfr. I ordered a jl and this is what he sends me.
Oh well I'll keep it and ask if he got more.

I just got a PD to address my OS control slot, and was wondering more information on the run of this disc if anyone could assist. I've heard the '4-th gen' have a little more HST than previous, and with my weaker arm I was hoping this was it.

C-Line PD 172g (weighed by Community Discs)

Thanks!
5mEytp0.jpg

7poJtF8.jpg

^^I have some third runs that look like that. pink,purple,blue and yellow I think.

I was thinking that was a third run. They're the Shield Stamps (least beefy) of C-PDs.

The fourth runs have transparent flightplates and cloudy rims. I only have F2s 4th and 5th runs, but I'll trade you one of whichever you want for it. I miss my 3rd run.

Not transparent enough for a 4th run?

If it's a third run and you say that's the least stable of the bunch, that's fine too. I don't have a huge arm so it should be good for me

DW7MN3W.jpg

It's the same PD with a little more backlight. It's fairly transparent, but in the right light the pearly inside show very well.

It's slightly raised with a flat top