• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

anyone converted to gstar pd yet? I do this grudgingly but am able to keep them in my cooler weather bag.

also, I have bought about five gstar pd's in hopes to find one similar to my somewhat flat factory second I bought years ago which I imagine came from the same mold the coveted third runs did.

this particular gstar pd is so much more stable than all the other g I have bought even at 168 grams.

Anyone able to comment on the G PDs at this time? I was remiss to hear the P line was OOP, as I wanted to give them a try.

Anyone able to comment on the G PDs at this time? I was remiss to hear the P line was OOP, as I wanted to give them a try.

G-line pds show some turn. They're pretty neutral for a pd. Decent flight, but I'm not a fan of the plastic. You should still be able to find plenty of p-line pds out there though

G-line pds show some turn. They're pretty neutral for a pd. Decent flight, but I'm not a fan of the plastic. You should still be able to find plenty of p-line pds out there though

Agreed with mgamache8 about the G-line PD's. I'm not a huge fan of the g-line plastic but you can still rip on it like a normal PD. It's pretty mellow in fade which is a great option for people who like the g-line plastic.

To comment on the p-pd's, I just saw a new one go on Facebook for $12. You can still find them at reasonable prices, although in the long run they may be tough to track down.

You may be better of throwing a cd2 in a plastic you like than a gline pd. The gLine pd does fly similarly to a P but I feel they lose HSS before LSS

Agreed with mgamache8 about the G-line PD's. I'm not a huge fan of the g-line plastic but you can still rip on it like a normal PD. It's pretty mellow in fade which is a great option for people who like the g-line plastic.

To comment on the p-pd's, I just saw a new one go on Facebook for $12. You can still find them at reasonable prices, although in the long run they may be tough to track down.

i switched to G-PDs...i don't mind the G-Line all that much...the issue with the P-PDs was finding the old gummy good PDs, not the firm P-Line that goes US super fast.

I have two inbound from Infinite. I'm curious how the compare to the PDX (which has quickly become a favorite).

Beat it up for about a year and then let me buy it from you.

Any new run s lines showing up yet?

It is crazy to me that s lines are produced so infrequently. I was contemplating replacing the PD for this reason. S line PD might be my favorite disc, so I'll be patient....

Speaking of losing one, I'm getting back into throwing after an extended break, what's the first disc lost....circa 2011 s-line PD with the freak stamp. Find another one online in a close weight, same color (neon yellow) it's star but feels kinda CE/KC-Pro ish, really like it......lose it / forgot it / something, at a field the first day I have it.......good job dummy

Seems the s-line ones are hard to find now so I ordered a g-line to replace it....will probably get lost in the mail.