• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

10372321_10203924265972152_3664765940896543006_n.jpg

OK, so here is my PD birthday party. Top row from right: C-PD+, Glow PD, 3rd run C-PD with Russian Championships stamp, another C-PD+ with a led chip, 3rd run C-PD with stock stamp plus Avery sig.

Second row from top: 4 Jesse PD's beat, brand new, slightly beat, slightly beat. These will grow into something beautiful.

Third row: F2 P-PD, Freak P-PD, EO2013 Preliminary "Viper" S-PD, Freak S-PD

Up front: the workhorses. Slightly beat old P-line PD and beat FR S-PD 171g. (i.e. THE PD) These two and the slightly beat black on white S-PD are in the bag and I throw them A LOT. Waow, Such discs.

Throw it and toss some reviews up!

I'd love to know if these are close to the shield stamp PD's in flight

I will go out and throw it a bit more tonight along side my shield stamp and s-line to compare (mostly testing my new Lizotte FD *drool*). After the couple of throws I've had with it, it is straight and glidey with a healthy fade at the end. My shield stamp definitely turns more and is a hyzer-flip machine where as this has nice glide with fade at the end like my s-pd. For bigger arms I'm sure it will turn a bit, for reference I throw 370-400 range.

got my G* Pd's in the mail

167 silver is insanely pearly, red stamp, TONS of metal flakes (if it existed it looks like star metal flake cfr's or something very unique looking.

175 jet black, no discernible pearl, again TONS of metal flakes, prism stamp

both have a uniform dome and look exactly like production spd's as far as the profile goes.

I have yet to test them out, and probably won't for some time considering I have 4 pd's long settled into the bag

167-beat flat pline straight to turnover

167-worn sline straight to small fade

167-fresh first run cline straight to big fade, flex shots.

175-fresh sline beefy wind fighter.

Holy sexy, sparkly, pearly silver G-Lines!

Those of you looking for shield stamp flights might not be too happy to hear (and see) the PLH is more inline with FRs than shields.

vs FR S-Line
e47daa9b-2aa8-4e18-a9ab-3b914bf03410_zps09cd515f.jpg

vs Shield Stamp
80d7995b-a1c3-4bec-b36f-7b3d10d9ad10_zps390a725d.jpg

I'm thrilled!

Even if the are more like a first run, hopefully the g star will break in faster than the s-line and stay there longer than a p-line

Looks like I got its twin.

photo1_zps7fd33a34.jpg

photo2_zpsb4c9b2a9.jpg

Haven't had a chance to throw it yet but it will fly later today for sure. :thmbup:

Nice man! They are really sharp looking in the blue. Let me know how yours flies. I got a couple of good rips on it last night and still couldn't get it to turn, or really stand up flat. Consistent forward moving long sweeping hyzers.

I want to grab myself another PD. Which run are the best?

The S-Lines are the best. Aside from the CFRs, the various runs of C-Lines are just a headache to keep up with, and they don't really fly as well as the S-Lines.