• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to get one of these, but right now is not the best time. Will I be able to get one later (couple months)?

Not sure.. it depends how many other people want to get them and how soon. I can't really do just one or two tags so I'd need to wait until 15-20 people wanted to get one and then go through the process of collecting money/info, etc.

alright. how long until you place the first order?

I'm going to let it go for a week or two so everyone that would like one has a chance to get their order in. At the earliest I'll order on the 26th, at the latest, toward the end of that same week. It'll depend on if I'm still getting tag orders at that point or not.

If you don't get one now, could you let us know as your getting close to another order? Or if you need a couple more requests to make it a full order soon? Is that understandable enough? I would like one, but as my wife's hours just got cut and there are other bills, I will have to wait.

What will probably happen the next time around is I'll post a poll (or someone else can) in say.. a month or two to gauge interest in another set of tags. If enough people respond in the positive, I can put together another pre-order and go from there. If there aren't enough people interested, try again in a month or two.

I sent the artwork in this morning so hopefully I'll be able to get a proof or possibly a sample to show here.

I'll be ordering next week so anyone that wants one, please get your tag orders in this week.

Timg, I dropped a money order and my info in the mail on Sat. so you should have it before the end of the week.

Here's a photo of the samples. I don't have them in my hands yet (they are being sent today) but this is what they're look like. I kind of like the silver backing better.

Also, I think they look awesome :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 43
The silver in the picture is actually a mirror finish. I asked to see a picture of the silver backing if they have it to compare. The tags will definitely be backed by either the mirror or the silver though. I'm not a big fan of the gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts