• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Players' Attitudes

First time I met Tank he was a dick, second time he was really cool. We used to have a local pro here that was cool if he was beating you, a dick when you beat him.

I feel comfortable saying that everyone here has at least one person that for whatever reason thinks you are a jerk or an a-hole.

So true. The nicest guy in the world will eventually have an off day and make the wrong first impression on someone. For what it's worth, all the pros I've met, touring or not, have been friendly, down-to-earth people. Not arrogant in the least. I got Barry Schultz talking about Charles Barkley's golf swing the weekend he was in town for the Atlanta Open (yes that was the tournament when his disc went in that caged area). I only wish I had been there to see the event.

how can any pros be really cocky? no one outside of the small disc golf community knows who they are. There shouldn't be any fame that can go to their head. If i ask a random person on the street who ken climo is, they will have no idea.

I've known myself for years and on and off the course and in my opinion I'm a really cool old dude.

Latest posts