• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Tour Live Coverage

Unpopular opinion here, but this sport gets downright boring when Paul McBeth is winning.

Unpopular opinion here, but this sport gets downright boring when Paul McBeth is winning.
One day more cameras will make a big difference - being able to cut between Eagle/Uli and lead card more consistently will allow them to show more of the battles taking place between elite players beyond first place. Right now, yeah - not a lot of drama on the live feed.

This thread has provided a continuous stream of comedy. Thank you all!
Childrens birthday parties. This shyte show was a welcome reprieve! If they actually get it right, it will be awesome, and somehow, i'll lose a funny bit of entertainment!

I'm trying to watch the post-produced FPO R2, and it's seriously making me motion sick. Pretty bummed, because I've really been looking forward to this card, since we rarely get to see Henna Blomroos play.

All they have to do is get almost as good as Double G off the tee and 1000 rated is theirrrrrs.

Courses with higher pars like this don't require good putting to get 1000 lol
I played Jonesboro and my putting was the 116th worst of the tourney and averaged less than 50 percent inside C1X and still shot 1000 rated one round. I think I averaged about 965 and missed probably 20-30 C1X putts

I'm trying to watch the post-produced FPO R2, and it's seriously making me motion sick. Pretty bummed, because I've really been looking forward to this card, since we rarely get to see Henna Blomroos play.

Yeah I am with you on that one.

Plus, I don't know if someone is feeding these commentators bad info or if they don't know what they are talking about or what but these hole previews are NOT fly overs.

Courses with higher pars like this don't require good putting to get 1000 lol
I played Jonesboro and my putting was the 116th worst of the tourney and averaged less than 50 percent inside C1X and still shot 1000 rated one round. I think I averaged about 965 and missed probably 20-30 C1X putts
I think the discussion was more in reference to Double G as a player in general - more so than his performance at just this tournament.

...so I watched like 30 seconds of the currently posted first round coverage on smashboxxtv's youtube channel. Is this actually the post round video? It's sped up and looks like claymation. Not going to happen for me.

It's really unfortunate. At least DGPT's in-house post-produced stuff was watchable, in that it would not make me ill. I'm sure Smashboxx will get this figured out, but this is pretty disappointing. I'll admit to experiencing a small amount schadenfreude when things went south for DGPT coverage initially, due to reasons that have been covered to death, but now that it's Smashboxx, I just feel bummed. Hope it gets fixed soon. I really want to watch this coverage.

Latest posts