• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Tour Live Coverage

Then it dawned on me... Doss has that young Bill Murray look/sound about him. lol..

Sandy: I want you to kill every gopher on the course!

Carl Spackler : Check me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Sandy : Gophers, ya great git! Not golfers! The little brown furry rodents!

Carl Spackler : We can do that... we don't even have to have a reason.

Lets go people! Rooting my local mpo fav EK to a win. But also wouldn't mind a GG or PMB win either. :p lol..

i've been TRYING to be as positive as possible about every aspect of the DGPT live broadcast. i had hoped after this mornings success the MPO broadcast would be enjoyable. the only success i have seen is as far as i know i have seen all the commercials.

I decreased to 540p and now the stream is smooth but the audio is two seconds ahead of video...

Other than a brief outage at the end of hole 1, the stream has been perfect for me so far in this MPO round.

Although now that I'm paying close attention, the audio is out of sync but only really noticeable when we're looking at Nate and Val.

Other than a brief outage at the end of hole 1, the stream has been perfect for me so far in this MPO round.

Although now that I'm paying close attention, the audio is out of sync but only really noticeable when we're looking at Nate and Val.

The audio is ahead of the video, causing spoilers. lol..

Jinx!

Latest posts