• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be interested to see what they come out with to replace the discs these guys have been throwing for years.

They would need clones of the most popular discs the pros would throw
-Destroyer
-Teebird
-Roc
-Aviar
-Buzzz
-Force
-etc....

they already have a bunch ready to go, they just aren't gonna let all of them go right now....just sayin

Can all of the discs they have ready for production be PDGA approved, but not released to the public?

Last edited:
From the other thread.
The specs are now on the PDGA document. Here they are compared to the Boss and Destroyer. They look to be about speed 12.

2013-01-01_03_zpsdb2be219.jpg

Too humid here, they would all come out domey.

Ohio more humid than Georgia? :confused:

That is a lot of big names. The market is saturated, but I think this group will knock out some other manufacturers.

Last edited:
Chuck said in the other thread they have a bunch approved already and they asked the PDGA to release the info on set dates.
I highly doubt that all these pros would jump ship without going to a complete bag (or near). they all need time with these before the Memorial. Especially to get the ones they need beat in.
Plus all these guys/gals throw similar bags so just expect the disc you would see in all these guys bags.

Destroyer
Boss/Nuke
Wraith/Surge
Teebird/Eagle/XL
Firechicken
Leopard
Roc
Buzzz
Gator/Drone
KC/Challenger
P&A/Magnet/APX

Basically what I would expect. from them to begin.

Chuck said in the other thread they have a bunch approved already and they asked the PDGA to release the info on set dates.
I highly doubt that all these pros would jump ship without going to a complete bag (or near). they all need time with these before the Memorial. Especially to get the ones they need beat in.
Plus all these guys/gals throw similar bags so just expect the disc you would see in all these guys bags.

Destroyer
Boss/Nuke
Wraith/Surge
Teebird/Eagle/XL
Firechicken
Leopard
Roc
Buzzz
Gator/Drone
KC/Challenger
P&A/Magnet/APX

Don't forget Wizards/Magics for Nikko.

Destroyer
Boss/Nuke
Wraith/Surge
Teebird/Eagle/XL
Firechicken
Leopard
Roc
Buzzz
Gator/Drone
KC/Challenger
P&A/Magnet/APX

i heard that too. i'm guessing each member will have a signature disc(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.