• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

thanks bootz.. have you seen the camo stamps yet? sounds like it could be fugly but im still very curious.. hell im from south carolina i have to like camo right .. :eek:

Rainbow seems almost common now, but the others are intriguing.

I'm all Roc3'd out. After some buying, trying and selling, I ended up with one proto star coming in the mail and I'm out $15. I was hoping to get a lighter weight Big Bird locally for $15 but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Maybe a little more common but ANY collector would welcome the rainbow stamp as it looks amazing! The flag ones are also more common on the BB rocs but that doesn't mean they aren't worth as much. Just saying.

2zdyxbc.jpg

1h708y.jpg

PARTYTIME!!!!!

Does anyone know about different stores getting different quantities of the big birds?

I've heard of different stores, all have around 70 innova discs in stock max, and they apparently got 25, 17 and 12. From what I know all of them ordered around the same time. Not sure if there is a reason for it or if one or two of the store lied about how many they really got.

Latest posts