• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Its not a terrible looking stamp really. If I go through my protos and big birds I could throw that. Then again still not sure if these will stay in the bag or not.

I will say with the breaks in the circle it looks like part of the stamp wiped off.

Not totally in love with the new champion stamps ... but it's better than the Blizzard and Super Stingray/Cobra tri-stamp

The purple disc with the gold stamp does not look too bad. I would also like to see Innova start using some of there other foil patterns.

Personally (though I'm not buying any) I predict that the LE's will be worth a decent amount because I also predict that the disc will be a big hit in the future; for the type of players who desire that durability, speed, and stiff, flat, feel of a buzzz that flies more like a stable roc. Yeah the old faithful champ shark was already there but it looks like the roc3 philosophy is out with the old in with the new.

Production Roc3

295002_415775678501862_2116162022_n.jpg

Soooooooo these were released today. Anyone get their hands on one yet? If so, are they different than any of the first runs? I have been waiting for the production Roc3's to throw!

They prob just shipped them today, like they did with the protos and BB, everyone will see them start popping up wednsday or thursday at the big box DG stores........ normal shipping time.

I bought a few.
Was told they would not ship until today.
I may get them tomorrow, but most likely I'll get them Wednesday.

You'll know when i do, they'll be up in the Marketplace.
It'll be interesting to see what retailers and Day-Traders charge for them on that first day...

Not falling for that again. I can wait till there everywhere.

Agreed, and I will pay std price, not some stupid inflated price because someone buys all of them, just to sell. If it takes too long for stock to stabilize, I just will continue happily throwing my other discs instead.