• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putter of choice for push putts

In my experience anyways, push putting in the circle benefits from an understable putter. Spin and snap is better for the Wizards and Challengers of the putting world. I'd personally suggest a Pro Dart, Warlock, or an Anode. Those seem to work better for me when push putting or straddle putting.

I disagree.
Neutral putters have their benifits, even when push puttin, but theres a reason that the majority of the push putting pro field uses challengers, wizs, & avairs.

Pro D Ringers are great for push putting. Low profile, always super stiff, practically no glide. They get up and down quite fast. I also use Zero Line Spikes for push putts. The only issue is I had to fondle 5 or 6 of them at my local shop till I found one that was stiff enough.

I also used Yeti's, KC Pro's and Challengers for awhile to putt with. I found that I need a more shallow rim to keep my non functioning pinkie from catching on the disc. I figure between the Spike and the Ringer, I have a good mix of stable and overstable to putt with.