• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] R-Pro Boss

OMFG

yeah, that's what I have to say after playing three rounds and a a few hours chucking the 150 R-Boss.
Observations...

This sucker glides and flies FAR.

First off (I'm RHBH)..into a headwind, forget it. It will roll over on you or just glide massively to the right.

Tailwind...throw it with full power and a slight hyzer angle and this sucker hyzer flips slighty, glides forever, then fades in nice. Parked one under a basket 400 feet away, up a hill too.

No wind? Haven't had a chance yet but just waiting.

Absolutely LOVE the feel and grip of this disc in my hand. The rim doesn't feel as bulky or as wide as my 173 Champ Boss. Got them from Hero discs in about four days.

This sounds pretty dang good. Discgolfcenter dosnt have any, where can I get one? Does anyone want to trade one for a disc or two.

I ordered mine from Hero disc they are still 12.95 not the 30.00 people want on e-bay and they are the Japan open. not super rare like some think they are.

this disc is amazing i got a 163 and man do i love it. Can get it almost 350 with no problem. Works great with no wind. love the plastic too very grippy.

They are both probably going to be very similar. They are just a high speed understable boss. Throw it with hyzer and if you get them to flip flat they go forever. If you think it'll be difficult for you to flip it up get the lighter one.

Latest posts