• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ratings Updated 1 Day Early!

jenb

* Ace Member *
The update was scheduled for tomorrow, but my rating got updated already.

It jumped up by 747 points!

No change for me, still at 903. The next update it should go up assuming I play halfway decently in a couple events before then, I've got some old rounds that will drop off.

It looks like they used rounds submitted after March 8. I noticed they made the scores official on the 19th, so the update must have picked up all rounds submitted by then.

I don't think its completely finished yet. My wife has rounds from over a year ago that are still counted and some little stuff like that.

Needless to say, I finally broke the novice barrier...jumped from 834 to 853.

No change for me, still at 903. The next update it should go up assuming I play halfway decently in a couple events before then, I've got some old rounds that will drop off.

I just wanted to say that I told your they would be up today

I don't think its completely finished yet. My wife has rounds from over a year ago that are still counted and some little stuff like that.
There are no rounds in Christy's new rating whose event date is more than 365 days older than her most recent event date of March 12.

Do the math. It's common for people who play the same event that's typically played on the same weekend each year to have two years of that event on their rating record since the same date on the calendar advances by one day in non-leap years and by two in leap years.

Last edited:
excel says 380 but I am guessing its from the official cutoff day and not publish day?

Only had 2 events to factor in this time. Up 5 points to 951. Now only 24 points away from my goal.

Jumped from 894 to 902, finally went past the 900 hurdle. Goal is get to 925 by end of this year!

It's the 365 days before the date of each individual's most recently rated round.

I say ah...I was wondering why I still have most my rounds from 2009. I only played a couple tourneys in the spring last year after being injured the rest the year. So I suppose my rating is going to shoot up quite a bit next update.