• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] RDG Fossil Lizards

These are officially my new putting putters, and I'm stoked to give them a go at the A tier I'm playing in this weekend. Its been unbelievably hot here in the south recently (over 100 degrees everyday for more then a week now) and in this kind of heat even my really hard Soft wizards feel like mush, but not my fossils! Plastic is soft and my hands are sweating like crazy but I'm still getting great grip and very clean releases. These feel better then any KC avair I've used in the last 5 years.

Wait, so what were the different stamps used?
(Still killing my brain mine are somewhere in the black hole of the post office instead of my hands right now... Got a couple x-outs so definitely gonna throw the crap out of them)

Gotta say these are really growing on me, now that we've finally had a few warm/muggy days in Chicago. When my hands are sweaty, the Fossil gives better grip than any of my other Wizards. And it's really the perfect stability for a thrower. Mine is in the bag as my primary thrower now, and I will occasionally putt with it in hot or wet conditions.

I really hope these are able to become a regular thing. I can't get enough of that Fossil plastic.

I really hope these are able to become a regular thing. I can't get enough of that Fossil plastic.

They will. Dave will likely call me randomly at 10:30 PM and ask me if I can come up to the shop because they're running Fossil Wizards and "they feel, look and fly amazing".

It's happened multiple times with our other runs lol. He is truly a mad genius in the Frisbee world.

The order that I put in was for 250 discs so we will have plenty!

Fossil is the best plastic I have had my hands on, and these hands have held a lot of Wizards.

If I had to choose only one plastic to use it would be Fossil, hands down.

The Scale is what I always wanted the Rhyno to be and is my favorite driving/ approach mold. The Fossil Lizard is the beaded putter of my dreams. If only there was a slightly OS mid to cycle in Fossil...

Latest posts