• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Remember your first ace???

wow. a groove ace is worth like, 3 normal aces.

good thing the basket wasn't visible. prob would have missed then with a groove

picture.php

I remember a lot chains, but no aces, my game isn't really a go for it type of game so i understand why i don't have any but man would i love one, just one, thats all need haha

Havn't had one in years, but the first was when I was playing threw some people ahead of me. My Status when stait for a tree and faded just to the left and right in,Didnt make a fuss about it thank them and just walked off with a big a$$ grin. cool is the rule.

First ace was in October '09 after playin' for 3+ years. Shorty 165' hyzer Organic Wizard 175.

14 months later and I just hit my 6th ace on Nov 13th!

1. OG Green 175 Wizard (165')
2. OG Black 175 Wizard (150')
3. zFlick (205')
4. Shark (190')
5. OG Black 175 Wizard (165')
6. kc Pro 10x roc 174 (205')

Can remember 'em all like they just happened!

First ace I was alone (but others witnessed playing the course) & it was purely surreal. Didn't really set in that I had actually thrown an ace until I got half way to the basket. I think I stopped smiling from that sometime in mid November :)

I actually headed into the clubhouse & a bunch of my buddies were there when the card that saw me walked in and congratulated me. I was saved :)

mine was aug, 2004. i hit hole #2 at grand woods in lansing, MI (220ft i think). i used a discraft crush that i got in a players pack. it was funny because i was trying to catch up to my friends on hole three and had to ask the guys throwing two if i could throw through real fast to catch up to my friends. he said, "yeah, just be quick" in a condescending manner. i let her rip and CHING! after much cheering and rediculousness i say to the guy "how was that, quick enough?" we both laughed and it was awesome. the best part is that about 15 people saw me hit it.

it was the best day ever, nothing beats your first ace.

Had my first close call last saturday. Threw a Roc about 210', and would have aced but they moved the pin back about 5 feet from my last round there.

Next time...