• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Road Trip from MA ----> Montana

Tomahawk Pete

So me and a few buddies are taking a road trip out to Montana in a week and stopping in Chicago / Yellowstone / and Montana. Our slot to play seems to be in between the Chicago to Yellowstone stretch and also once we settle in the Montana area. I will get more details from my buddy and post tonight the cities we have our reservations in. I read some pretty "iffy" comments regarding the Yellowstone course area.

I'm just looking for some of the maybe more well known or stand out courses in that area. If we can just get out once on this road trip to a memorable course Id be so grateful! We looked a little into some courses near Mt. Rushmore as we plan on staying around there between Chicago and Montanna/Yellowstone.

Thanks for any help and again I'll have the exact stops and areas to post tonight.

- T Pete

U should try the course in Spearfish Canyon, 27 holes and I think u will be driving right past it. Its about 3 minutes from I-90. Pretty fun course.:clap:

Chicago is a ton of fun for non-disc golf activities, but head to the south suburbs (Joliet area) for your best options on courses. I am in the northern suburbs and we have 1 gem at Fairfield, but not much else around.

The Lemon Lake complex (4 courses) ain't far from I80/I65 in Indiana (SE of Chicago) and would be along your way.

Okay guys thanks alot for the info and suggestions. Ill check out the courses and see what my buddy thinks :)

Latest posts