• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Royal Line Availability?

The premium plastic will be called "Grand"

Grand is the durable premium plastic in Latitude 64 Royal Line. Grand has great grip that will not fail you, no matter the outside circumstances. It features a soft feel and a rigid rim with perfect flex.

Surprised not to hear much here. The Dynamic and Lat sites sold out of the Rive first runs pretty quickly. It's way too fast for me, but I like the Grace and Trust and wanted to see how the First Runs compare with the Prototype.

Marshall St. had a few First Run still in stock, so I ordered one to compare the two. The feel between the two is absolutely identical - there is zero flashing on the rim, and only a little on the underside. Compared to the the one each Kastaplast Kaxe and Kaxe z that I have, the Kaxe has slightly more on the underside, while the Kaxe z is about the same.

As for feel, they feel a little more grippy than Gold Line, and about the same as the K1 Kastaplast I have. Again, these are way too much disc for me, so I can speak to durability, but they definitely have the best grip of the current Trilogy plastics.

So these are collector discs for now, but I'm excited to grab a couple of the Grace when they drop next week.

And even more so the Trust when it finally drops. These are going to be great to have this winter!

I don't follow any of the trilogy stuff but was at my local shop a couple days ago and they had two Rives sitting there so I snagged them. Mold itself is comfortable and the plastic feels good.

I'd be tempted to throw one but was wanting to keep an eye out and see what kind of prices they're going for.

I'd be tempted to throw one but was wanting to keep an eye out and see what kind of prices they're going for.

I have a feeling the Rive won't have any value being a wicked fast/OS driver. We've had them in the shop and online for the outrageous MSRP of 24.99 for over a week and haven't sold a single one.

Now the Grace on the other hand will be hot. I haven't been able to touch them as a dealer. DD won't put limits on ordering so some stores ordered hundreds and I couldn't get 20. (kinda salty lol)

I have a feeling the Rive won't have any value being a wicked fast/OS driver. We've had them in the shop and online for the outrageous MSRP of 24.99 for over a week and haven't sold a single one.

Now the Grace on the other hand will be hot. I haven't been able to touch them as a dealer. DD won't put limits on ordering so some stores ordered hundreds and I couldn't get 20. (kinda salty lol)

Yeah, I kinda got that vibe too. Shop owner said the first run batch was supposed to be pretty large. Figure if I throw them they'd be decent fh flex shot discs.

Grace order is coming in to a store about 2 hours from me. The owner is who does most of the pay outs anywhere near here. I hope to get her to ship two to me.

Even though I mainly throw Innova and DM was impressed by the feel of the Rive's I picked up a few weeks ago.

Finally decided to take one out with me yesterday and tossed it some. No business throwing it backhand, but threw it forehand a handful of times.

I thought it was comfy in a FH grip, plastic felt nice, no grip issues. Disc seemed to fly pretty fast, first throw it rocketed out of the hand dead straight with a late but hard fade. Honestly I was expecting the fade to kick in earlier than it did. On a flat release first throw was right at 350, and was getting right at 300 with a firebird as comparison. Distance wise if the forehand is clicking I can get out to 400 but that's usually with a beat gstar destroyer or pro wraith hyzer flipped.

Not sure as it wears in if it will pick up some high speed turn or if the fade will mellow out, either way I think it be a disc I'll bag for a while. I've read that people are saying the Grace is fairly beefy, but now I kinda want to track one down and give it a shot.

Not sure as it wears in if it will pick up some high speed turn or if the fade will mellow out, either way I think it be a disc I'll bag for a while. I've read that people are saying the Grace is fairly beefy, but now I kinda want to track one down and give it a shot.

I have 2 field tested ones for sale.

I've read that people are saying the Grace is fairly beefy, but now I kinda want to track one down and give it a shot.
For my arm, it's going to need to be broken in for it to become useful. Not sure how I am going to accomplish that exactly.

I now have Grace/Trust/Faith. I will not be adding the Rive as I do not throw overstable discs. All are going directly in the bag. Looking like my EMac Truth may be taking a little break.

After seeing someone in the FPO field throwing it at Worlds, I am kind of wanting to try a Grace and see how it compares to something like a Wraith.

No luck finding one anywhere right now but Trilogy is usually pretty good about getting product back on the shelves.

After seeing someone in the FPO field throwing it at Worlds, I am kind of wanting to try a Grace and see how it compares to something like a Wraith.

No luck finding one anywhere right now but Trilogy is usually pretty good about getting product back on the shelves.
I think Tattar was throwing it a ton. I need to add mine back in to my bag probably. You can't find a single one atm, but probably a stock run is behind the corner.

Well, I managed to get two Graces.

Haven't thrown them yet but they are probably not going to fly the same. I have an orange one with a fair, but not excessive amount of dome and a teal one that is very flat bordering on puddle topped. The plastic feels great but I guess molding up consistently isn't something that happens with the Royal line.

Any comparisons like trust vs md3 or emac?
Grace like a beat in wraith?

Trust is similar to Emac truth without the bead. If it's even possible, I would say high speed is slightly more stable while low speed is slightly less stable. So, if an Emac is
5 | 5 | 0 | 2
then a Trust is
5 | 5 |+.25 | 1.75

Trust is similar to Emac truth without the bead. If it's even possible, I would say high speed is slightly more stable while low speed is slightly less stable. So, if an Emac is
5 | 5 | 0 | 2
then a Trust is
5 | 5 |+.25 | 1.75
Pretty much my experience with those as well. If we go with the quarters, then maybe give Trust 4.75 speed.