• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Royal Line Availability?

Wierd that the new Royal line disc is another putter, and the HOPE and FAITH look very similar. . .i was sure the next disc would be a fairway driver

Looks like the Royal Box IV is out today and with that the new Royal Glory

How is the Hope plastic holding up?

I do have one. Love the feel. Not sure if it will move me from using my Emac Judges, which I really like. I like either beadless or really small beads like the EJudge.

How is the Hope plastic holding up?

I do have one. Love the feel. Not sure if it will move me from using my Emac Judges, which I really like. I like either beadless or really small beads like the EJudge.

How similar is it to a Warden?

The Hope is nearly identical to a Warden and the new Rainmaker from Discmania. It's also a millimeter different from a P2. Ok, so it's also nearly identical to the Discmania Active Sensei.

I did look at the specs too. It's looks very close to a Warden (assuming both were measured correctly).

I'm curious about the flight though. I might buy one to try out anyways when they're released in mass.

I did look at the specs too. It's looks very close to a Warden (assuming both were measured correctly).

I'm curious about the flight though. I might buy one to try out anyways when they're released in mass.

Throwing flight is straight, fights turn much better than Warden. Baby fade thrown flat. Putting it's on the stable side.

What's everybody's consensus on Royal Grand Plastic's durability? By durability, I mean how long the discs keep their flight shape.

Goldline and even Opto seem to lose their initial shape rather fast, but I've been using the crap out of my Royal Grand Grace for several weeks now, and it seems to be flying very similar to when I got it.

I have only the Royal Trust, and it's stayed true to it's initial flight very we'll for me. Probably take a year or so to make better judgment.

Not really a Lat64 thrower but been loving the Royal line and Thrust, Grace and Rive have found a place in my bag.
Love the feel of the "GRAND" plastic, feels great and beats in slow.

So now i bought a few HOPE in the Sence plastic, like the feel and flight but the plastic does not hold up well at all. .

I have putter from most brands in most plastics but the Hope is in one of the worst plastics i have. . after ONE round i had smal stones embedded in the rim and pieces of the plastc had "fallen of" . . never had a problem with stones geting embedded in the plastic before. . and that pices falls of from just hitting the cage.