• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rycenga Park bad review

aalocmelis

How is "surveillance cameras" a con? Are you kidding me? Its not like they are there to spy on you or watch you play disc, these cameras are there to protect the park from vandals, which i am assuming you are if you complain about this.

How is "surveillance cameras" a con? Are you kidding me? Its not like they are there to spy on you or watch you play disc, these cameras are there to protect the park from vandals, which i am assuming you are if you complain about this.

It seems people will put almost anything as an con. I don't think they have the resources to look at all of the tape every day from all set up cameras everywhere just like they can't afford to listen to every phone call either, just those being made by people on a terrorist watch list. Some people would have a problem with that even though it is to protect law abiding citizens. We all know that they don't care about you calling to get your aunts cookie recipe, but people freak out or pretend to be outraged by it. Maybe they are trying to catch people that decide to lie about making an ace.;)

If the guy thinks the cameras are a con who cares. I don't believe in security cameras on public land. So if it was a public park with cameras and someone wrote it in thier review I might skip that course. If it's a private park it wouldn't bother me as much.

The course has less than a 2-star rating (1.92 over 12 reviews). Seems the course has enough problems for you to be pointing out one review.

I think it is pathetic that they put that in their review. I also find it hard to believe that there is nothing good about this course. They gave it a .5 star rating that is terrible. I have played the course and it is atleast a 2 star course. he put in his review that it is too tight. give me a break. I am guessing this guy has not accuracy and hit alot of trees and was upset with his ability to play disc golf so he took it out on the course. It is sad to see people rate a course so poorly because they are not good enough to play it.

It is a terrible course. Also, in Ottawa County, it is likely that the camera is there for more than just catching 'vandals', hence the irritation. Not a way to properly rate a course (IMO) but this is a free country, after all.

I have played this course many times, the other people at the park are polite, my friends have smoked weed, i have drank beer, these cameras are not on the course, just in the park(parking areas, rest area), and i have been in contact with park officials, i have no problem with cameras on public land, i have visited many courses in Michigan and have seen what people can and will do to not only the course but other parts of the park.

Also I read all the other reviews by the same person, and was not impressed.

I have played this course many times, the other people at the park are polite, my friends have smoked weed, i have drank beer, these cameras are not on the course, just in the park(parking areas, rest area), and i have been in contact with park officials, i have no problem with cameras on public land, i have visited many courses in Michigan and have seen what people can and will do to not only the course but other parts of the park.

what is your point?:\ down thumb him if you find his review unhelpful. them move on.

is it really that complicated?:\

If you only have a problem with one reviewer, take it up with him. Don't post it in a message board.

AND NOW YOU KNOW

images

Freedom

Just as he has a right to put up a horrible review I have a right to complain about it. I was just hoping others that have played the course would have input.

Hey Tall dude, you just hit 666 posts!@ Congratulations.
Oh, this is america man, get used to the cameras.