• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Saint Pro in hand. DD future releases.

I can really see pairing a moonshine and a GL pro Saint with my current Recycled (stable) and GL (flippy) Saints. I can't wait until I can buy these. I have put in an extra 5 hours at work so far this week which should easily cover the upcoming disc purchases that I am going to make

I forgot to add to the original post that I asked if DD was still going to do their overstable compliment to the escape. He said yes. So while I do really love this saint pro I'm not going to go crazy. I may pick up a few more but I am going to wait to see how their overstable fairway comes out too. It would make sense if they did one a little slower maybe a true speed 8 and true to the stag numbers. I didn't like the stag.

This is such a smart move.
People wanted a line shaper, they made the escape.
People wanted a destroyer, they made the trespass.
People wanted wizards, they made the judge.
People wanted beadless wizards, they made the warden.
People wanted a buzzz, they made the truth.
People wanted a supreme beef discs, they made the Stiletto.
People wanted an overstable control driver, they made the Saint Pro.

The trilogy really is filling in all of the holes.

Too bad they dont have a roc yet. Mace is the closet but still no where near as good.

Too bad they dont have a roc yet. Mace is the closet but still no where near as good.

I don't know if its me, but it seems like more of the newer mids coming out are more buzzz-like than roc-like. Truth and the m3 come to mind. Is the roc that tough to duplicate, or do the newer manufacturers think its easier to steal customers from the buzzz?

I don't know if its me, but it seems like more of the newer mids coming out are more buzzz-like than roc-like. Truth and the m3 come to mind. Is the roc that tough to duplicate, or do the newer manufacturers think its easier to steal customers from the buzzz?

It could just be that the Buzzz is more beginner friendly of a disc than the roc

There are a million rocs. Star roc, roc3, roc+, dx flat top, dx domey, kc pro flat, kc pro domey, usdgc champs, etc etc etc. I don't find any to be very consistent these days. Except the flat kc pros. Those are still sweet. I don't even have a suspect in the bag now. I could live with a verdict, truth, and tursas and never miss a roc but it's a security blanket for a lot of players. Why replace your roc if you love it I say.

There are a million rocs. Star roc, roc3, roc+, dx flat top, dx domey, kc pro flat, kc pro domey, usdgc champs, etc etc etc. I don't find any to be very consistent these days. Except the flat kc pros. Those are still sweet. I don't even have a suspect in the bag now. I could live with a verdict, truth, and tursas and never miss a roc but it's a security blanket for a lot of players. Why replace your roc if you love it I say.

Thats what I love about rocs.

I like my Hornet for it's Roc like flight. Some say it's real overstable,but I think it's just right. Sort of like how the Super Roc flew.

Have you thrown the Suspect or Verdict?

Just curious to hear how you think they compare.

I know im not as good as the panda man, but i think the suspect is sort of like a flat top roc, but not as long for me. I threw a couple of bios, havent tried any of the other plastic. I dont like the in-the-hand feel of the verdict, or truth, or the buzzz for that matter (gasp i know). Plus I think my verdict was an oddball, it flew very close to a fresh z buzzz for me, it didnt have the hard fade that everyone else has said they saw. I could (probably) replace my rocs with suspects and be ok, I think the classic or possibly fuzion would be a good o/s roc, maybe like a champ rancho. I think I would miss the feel of kc pro plastic, classic hard is just not the same, plus they beat in faster, more like dx.

i am a saint/fury guy-all the way
have bought a pd for the overstable slot and its not really working for me (might be a touch too fast for my noodle arm)
so this has got me a little excited!!!!

Have you thrown the Suspect or Verdict?

Just curious to hear how you think they compare.

Ive thrown the verdict and it was nice and overstable, but I have yet to throw suspect and dont plan on it any time soon. The only time I would is if I somehow got sponsored by DD and then I would probably have to trade my dx rocs for classic suspects and verdicts if they ever come out.

Nice post... Hey, can we start calling that PRO logo a Tie-Fighter stamp ? :)

45vadertie.jpg

that's actually a tie bomber lol

I had a good friend of mine how can bomb anything throw my classic truth he said it was very roc like in flight and loved it

Id have to disagree with you. One of my DD Sponsored friends was a big roc thrower and is the one thing he misses the most because there is nothing that compares to the flight of a broken in dx roc. He uses the classic truth and is trying to beat it up but he says that it is just not quite good enough yet.

I'm putting a thread ban on all roc talk. There are plenty of what is lat's version of the roc threads we can bump. Let's talk about how wrong so many people were in the saint pro speculation thread lol. So many complaining about what this disc was going to be or wouldn't be. Those people are going to shut right up when they throw these.