• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Saint Pro in hand. DD future releases.

Longer teebird?...

lol I should have seen that coming and go out in front of it. Not sure how much is serious and how much is just the normal question we expect but I'll be honest. It's the closest thing Lat64 has to a teebird and it's definitely longer. Speed 10 that might be closer to 11.

I don't know the numbers Lat uses but I would say 10, 5.5, 0, 2.5

2qbztq1.jpg

A saint with a higher plh?!?! My pd is gonna have some competition. :thmbup:

would this saint replace a s/p pd?

That would probably be up to the individual to decide for themselves but I couldn't see using both they would overlap way to much and while I think the PD is a great mold I wouldn't choose it over this now having thrown it. This disc rips out of my hand and gives me the most forward fade and skip I've ever had in any disc and it does it with absolute control and reliability. I'm bagging it and I am going to use it so much in the wind and for flex shots. Just easy point and shoot flex lines man I can't really believe how much I liked it. I thought it would a better stag but nothing special. This is a special disc in my opinion.

sounds like a QOLF quite honestly

Guy I play with Allan throws those and I turned him on to Saints. He liked them because they turned more at high speed so your comparison is probably pretty accurate. I've never thrown the QOLF only felt his.

you sold me even more. tell your people at DD some dude on the internet said your a helluva salesperson

lol I should have seen that coming and go out in front of it. Not sure how much is serious and how much is just the normal question we expect but I'll be honest. It's the closest thing Lat64 has to a teebird and it's definitely longer. Speed 10 that might be closer to 11.

I don't know the numbers Lat uses but I would say 10, 5.5, 0, 2.5

Tomas said it was a touch slower than the Saint. Have you measured the rims?

you sold me even more. tell your people at DD some dude on the internet said your a helluva salesperson

haha thanks I'm pretty sure this will be a hit with most players who throw them. They won't need me to sell them but if I can get people to try them that's pretty cool too. I soured on the saint after I lost the first run I got when they released. It just threw so much better than the domey ones I got after that. I ended up taking the saint out of my bag completely and using 2-4 escapes and a trident. Still going to keep the trident but I've already made room for this saint pro.

I didn't like the name at first but it makes sense. It's a modified saint so they did right by keeping that name.

Tomas said it was a touch slower than the Saint. Have you measured the rims?

I haven't but he designed it so I would take his word for it. I can only say I got as much distance as I do from the escape and even renegade but I'm not a big thrower. It could be the forward fade just gave me that extra bit but it was finding fairways and not trees so I'm feeling pretty good about that. :)

I had to ask Emac on Instagram if he loved these. "Yes I do!" was what he had to say so the saint pro is good coming from a pro. Awesome youtube link joshuajames lol

I went from 'meh' about these, to 'well, I maaaayybee would have use for it', to 'I'm gettin' kinda excited' and now, finally to 'HERE, TAKE MY MONEY!!!'

Nice write up, appreciate it!

So if these fly as Steeze is saying...anyone looking for some escapes? lol :thmbup:

Definitely wait until you can toss them yourself but I really only see a lot of overlap with the new moonshine escapes. You've got five in the bag though I had four and I did pull an escape to make room for this. It's crazy how much I switch out fairways.

People who already throw the saint and fury are going to need to put in the overtime at work.

Anyone who orders these and doesn't like them needs to hit me up. I got trades for days. Lat, maybe some dd and ws, few discraft and innova collector types. Seriously if you hate these you need to trade them to me. Putting that out there. Remember who rushed eating his meatballs to take pictures of the profiles.

People who take issue with overstable control driver on the saint should notice. It says reliable overstable control driver on the saint pro. It's every bit of that.

With the higher PLH I bet its every bit Overstable like a fresh PD. They should have called it the Real Saint.

This is such a smart move.
People wanted a line shaper, they made the escape.
People wanted a destroyer, they made the trespass.
People wanted wizards, they made the judge.
People wanted beadless wizards, they made the warden.
People wanted a buzzz, they made the truth.
People wanted a supreme beef discs, they made the Stiletto.
People wanted an overstable control driver, they made the Saint Pro.

The trilogy really is filling in all of the holes.

This is such a smart move.
People wanted a line shaper, they made the escape.
People wanted a destroyer, they made the trespass.
People wanted wizards, they made the judge.
People wanted beadless wizards, they made the warden.
People wanted a buzzz, they made the truth.
People wanted a supreme beef discs, they made the Stiletto.
People wanted an overstable control driver, they made the Saint Pro.

The trilogy really is filling in all of the holes.

I like all the discs you listed except for the Stiletto. Regardless, solid lineup so far.

Definitely wait until you can toss them yourself but I really only see a lot of overlap with the new moonshine escapes. You've got five in the bag though I had four and I did pull an escape to make room for this. It's crazy how much I switch out fairways.

People who already throw the saint and fury are going to need to put in the overtime at work.

Anyone who orders these and doesn't like them needs to hit me up. I got trades for days. Lat, maybe some dd and ws, few discraft and innova collector types. Seriously if you hate these you need to trade them to me. Putting that out there. Remember who rushed eating his meatballs to take pictures of the profiles.

People who take issue with overstable control driver on the saint should notice. It says reliable overstable control driver on the saint pro. It's every bit of that.

I really only have 6 in the bag because I was trying to replace teebirds, and see which ones were the best for different shots. I have 2 moonshine, a fresh lucid, a beat lucid, a fuzion and a bio. The fuzion is just slightly less os than the moonshine, but only because its super domey. So the saint pro could knock those three out immediately hopefully. Once a saint pro starts to beat in, it could knock the lucid/bio out, as they are mainly dead straight with just a slight fade at the end for me. Keep a beat escape for my right turns, and ive got a worked in saint that I throw for looooooooong annys that dont come back and some rollers. So hopefully I can replace 5 escapes with 2 saint pros....:popcorn: