• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Saint Pro in hand. DD future releases.

Does anyone know when I will be able to purchase a Saint Pro for myself. Will they be available next week or am I going to have to wait a while?

Does anyone know when I will be able to purchase a Saint Pro for myself. Will they be available next week or am I going to have to wait a while?

Somewhere in the original post I believe I mentioned this, they go on wholesale today so should be on DD's site to order sometime next week.

Thanks for all the info Steeze, my local PIAS are gonna be getting these in this coming week. I can't wait to try these out.

I called DD yesterday, they said they will have them up on the website towards the beginning/mid of next week...i'll be on every day to get first dibs :D

Don't know if you mentioned it but what plastics will be available for the release?

So this is faster and a little more OS than an Escape and better in the wind? I love my Lucid Escape and was about to buy more in the various plastics.

I guess I will be waiting now

Don't know if you mentioned it but what plastics will be available for the release?

So this is faster and a little more OS than an Escape and better in the wind? I love my Lucid Escape and was about to buy more in the various plastics.

Escape Rim Thickness = 2.0cm - DD calls it speed 9 by Innova standards it's speed 10

Saint Rim Thickness = 1.9cm - Lat64 calls it speed 9 by Innova standards it's speed 9

Saint Pro Rim Thickness = 1.8cm - Steeze says it's speed 10? hrm.... by Innova standards it's speed 8

so no it's not faster than an escape unless your Steeze

Escape Rim Thickness = 2.0cm - DD calls it speed 9 by Innova standards it's speed 10

Saint Rim Thickness = 1.9cm - Lat64 calls it speed 9 by Innova standards it's speed 9

Saint Pro Rim Thickness = 1.8cm - Steeze says it's speed 10? hrm.... by Innova standards it's speed 8

well thats a biased comment. i don't know why people have to say "the rim is this thick so it has to be this speed"...it doesn't make any sense to me. there are more factors than rim thickness that factor a disc's speed, and from what steeze has provided from other discs, i feel he's been very spot on and a dependable resource for discs that haven't even been release to the public yet. so thank you steeze and keep the updates & impressions coming!

well thats a biased comment. i don't know why people have to say "the rim is this thick so it has to be this speed"...it doesn't make any sense to me. there are more factors than rim thickness that factor a disc's speed, and from what steeze has provided from other discs, i feel he's been very spot on and a dependable resource for discs that haven't even been release to the public yet. so thank you steeze and keep the updates & impressions coming!

no... no it's not. rim thickness is pretty much what determines the speed of a disc. by steezes own admission the man who designs discs for lat 64 says this disc is slower than a saint which lat 64 calls speed 9.

now tell me i'm wrong and biased and steeze is right it's speed 10 and the good people making this disc don't know what they're talking about... blar blar blardy blar.

I hadn't seen any dimensions so that's interesting.

Steeze is fairly close to myself with flights, at least with the Judge, Truth, Escape. Like anything on the interweb I take it with a grain of salt.

Still excited to try one.

I'm not saying he's describing the flight wrong or putting this disc out there as anything that it's not. Sounds awesome I'm definitely going to try one based part on his review. I'm just saying his speed rating doesn't really jive with the standards put out by the company making it.

PD 1.9 = speed 10?
its not an exact rule

PD 1.9 = speed 10?
its not an exact rule

lol it's funny how you trilogy guys are so crazy about defending each other. yeah it's not exact but to say it's faster than the saint which it's not is just giving a false description of it. he's saying himself it's not faster than the saint and lat 64 says the saint is speed 9. stop trying to defend him and look at the facts.

misrepresenting the facts about it is not helpful to the rest of the community. above it was asked if it was faster than the escape and it's not whether or not he thinks it is or not he's wrong in that aspect. could it maybe be one faster than the rim thickness would describe it and be speed 9 even though lat 64 is saying it's slower than saint yeah it could. however saying it's two speeds faster than its rim thickness would suggest and faster than a disc with a thicker rim is just wrong. argue with me all you want you're wrong.

The more I think about it the more I like the thinking.

Saint and Saint pro should compliment a la Teebird and TL. I loved this combo and when it got hard to find good, consistent stuff from Innova I started looking elsewhere. The comparison isn't a direct corollary, but you get the idea.

Will be see other "pro" models? Why is no one asking this question?

I would love a "pro" opto pure.

i feel they got the pure right the first time for every plastic.

i think the saint pro is a response to all the people who (rightly so) wanted something more stable, and the saint mold is probably the easiest to tweak to get a nice control/distance driver.

lol it's funny how you trilogy guys are so crazy about defending each other. yeah it's not exact but to say it's faster than the saint which it's not is just giving a false description of it. he's saying himself it's not faster than the saint and lat 64 says the saint is speed 9. stop trying to defend him and look at the facts.

misrepresenting the facts about it is not helpful to the rest of the community. above it was asked if it was faster than the escape and it's not whether or not he thinks it is or not he's wrong in that aspect. could it maybe be one faster than the rim thickness would describe it and be speed 9 even though lat 64 is saying it's slower than saint yeah it could. however saying it's two speeds faster than its rim thickness would suggest and faster than a disc with a thicker rim is just wrong. argue with me all you want you're wrong.

You're pretty worked up there fella. I don't usually see you say anything but tell people they're innova haters if they don't have a bag of it.

You need to consider something, the world doesn't revolve around Innova's disc rating system. I'm not using it, I told you that already. It's more of a combination of what Lat puts on their discs and what I think it's distance potential can be considering all factors. That's pretty individual but it's really all I can do. I can't put every disc into a cookie cutter mold and say it's this. It's not. Fact is I really would say this disc flies different for me than any other. I'm giving an opinion to be helpful you can take it or you can leave it but don't come in here saying I'm misrepresenting anything when you haven't put the disc in your hand and thrown it.

I don't just take a rim thickness number and say yup that's a 9. Why? Because one company does and not even the one who makes this disc? A beast is a 10 to innova and has a thicker rim than the saint pro but I can't throw a beast as far as I throw this one so why am I misrepesenting it by calling it so? He asked for my numbers not yours and not innova's. I gave them. You're free to make up your own. Also....look at the side by side rim pics and tell me you notice one is definitely not going as far as the other....sure the saint will be longer for most probably it's more high speed understable. Like I've said at least a few times though the saint pro is a flex shot miracle worker for me and it fades going forward and rips out of my hand like a rocket. I can throw it further than any of my four escapes and longer than the saint I put in the bag to compare it. Now argue my opinion is misrepresenting anything and wrong. Go ahead. You're making great strides with me. :thmbup:

I guess I will be waiting now

Not 100% sure because I didn't ask but he only brought me out some opto from the back to look at. I've seen the pictures of goldline and somewhere they mentioned moonshine. I think you might see the moonshine before christmas. I think the goldline might even be available next week. If so I plan to get one of each asap. I really like opto but goldline is always going to be a preference I think for me.

Renegade, Escape, Saint Pro An 11 , 9, and 8 I believe is what you would call these based on simply rim thickness and innova's system. Well take a look at the difference. If you want to say my opinion is misrepresenting this disc I respond by saying every manufacturer should adopt the steeze system because mine makes sense and it actually takes in more than rim thickness to compute. I'll put the system on trial! :|

29yii2p.jpg