• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDHQ2_zpsf98f617b.jpg

I stopped by Salient's listed Address, and was pretty impressed with what I saw. You can tell they really invested their pre-order money into a fortress. No one was available for comment :|

The bearded lady (receptionist) is probably out back using the outhouse.

Another long rant about mistreatment and censorship...

I have to ask... Have you attempted to email Chris at all? He has ALWAYS emailed me me back within the same day if not within 10 minutes usually. I can PM you his email address if you like... but as you already said yourself before, I'm tired of reading your stuff. I don't know why you cannot take your issues directly to the man. I GUARANTEE you he won't pee on your bag.

I have to ask... Have you attempted to email Chris at all? He has ALWAYS emailed me me back within the same day if not within 10 minutes usually. I can PM you his email address if you like... but as you already said yourself before, I'm tired of reading your stuff. I don't know why you cannot take your issues directly to the man. I GUARANTEE you he won't pee on your bag.

lol, reminds me of this old thread (see post #15).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts