• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SAME DISC SAME HOLE ACES!!!!

How many same disc same hole ace's do you have?

Votes: 71 64.5%

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • 2-4

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • 5+

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters

E_Rock25

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
So I know there are a ton of ace threads but I couldn't find this one...

How many same disc same hole ace's do you have?

Last night I got my second ace with the same disc on the same hole. I have been throwing a 150 firebird dx on Hole #10 at http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4109 all summer. I hit an ace there on the 15 of may and did it again last night and took home a $19 ace pot.

Not a lot of money but it sure was fun to hit an ace during league.

Attachments

• Hole%20#10%20pad_Ace_Line.jpg
    Hole%20#10%20pad_Ace_Line.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 73
  • Hole%20#10Pin_Ace_Line.jpg
    Hole%20#10Pin_Ace_Line.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 69
two same disc/same hole aces for me. skip shots with my FLX drone, only 5 days apart. hit the basket a few times in between as well.

maybe 1, I hit two aces on the same hole but with different yellow minnesota majestic stamped aviars. I guess that doesn't really count though.

How about acing consecutive holes with the same disc? I heard about someone that did that at Pyramids league last year.

Ive aced hole 6 at the University of West Georgia 3 times with my ESP Comet. Ive aced holes 3 and 4 with the same Comet as well.

I am glad to see there is some interest in this thread.

Last night was also my third ace in MAY.

Having a good ace year so far...:)

Haven't hit the same whole with the same disc, but have hit the same hole 3 times with different discs.

Also, my wife and I hit aces on the same hole in the same round. That was an amazing day.

So I got another one tonight this time on hole #8 but it was with a different buzzz. I have been working on shaping nice little flex shots with my buzzz on this hole and this is the second ace I got on it in 17 day. As a mater of fact that makes 4 aces on the same course two different holes within 17 days. I played hundreds of rounds here last year and didn't hit one.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4109&mode=ci

Somerset is my home course and it is not very long average length 233ft, but it is fun. I help run the league on Monday nights and we are currently working on making some longer tee pads.

Attachments

• Hole #8 Tee_Ace_line.jpg
    Hole #8 Tee_Ace_line.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Hole #8 Pin_Ace_Line.jpg
    Hole #8 Pin_Ace_Line.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hole 17 at Bird's Ruins, 3 times with this disc, all in the same year (2013)

Attachments

• P1030096.jpg
    P1030096.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 21
Have two Aces on Hole 11 Hiller Park White Tees both with my GStar Roc 3, the first on 4-17 the second exactly 3 months later on 7-17-2015.

Hole 11 from White is not a difficult hole at all, 160' with about a 5-8 foot elevation drop, usually an easy deuce, but on those two days it was an easy ACE......the only other Ace I've gotten was during a Discraft Ace Race Tournament, that one was my first official ACE, the other two were during casual rounds.

I only have two aces, they were at different parks on completely different type holes. One with a mid, one with a fairway. The only similarity was that they were both BH drives, which is kind of odd since I'm FH dominate.

3 in one year with a putter I "dickered" for at Paw Paw. Happens to be one of my "coolest" stories as well; as I aced same hole in back to back rounds; on different days. Hole #14 Plamann Park
3ce81557.jpg

Creek to the right and road deep; just to add a layer of "toughness" to it! :) That tree branch actually makes it tough to hit now. I made a strong run a couple of weekends ago; only to be knocked down by the branch.

I have 3 aces. I have only "re-metaled" one of those. I'm due for another ace, I've had a TON of bounce outs since the last one stuck.

Bousquet Mountain
Hole 6, 179 ft
July 27, 2013 / May 17, 2014
Two different Champ Monarchs

I have a 1st Run Star Mako with 2 aces in two different states.
July 3, 2010 - Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI - Hole 1, 130ft
August 26, 2010 - Central Park, Schenectady NY - Hole 17, 196ft

Latest posts