• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Say Good bye to 2010...favorite memories

There is only one true Apoth, the other is an impostor. I am guessing he went to far with religion talk, but that is only speculation.

There is only one true Apoth, the other is an impostor. I am guessing he went to far with religion talk, but that is only speculation.

Yeah, I saw his last post was in the Christmas thread...I voiced similar sentiments with nary a warning...wonder if someone got offended and reported him? Oh well, I guess we'll wait for his triumphant return.

My favorite birdie of 2010 was the one I got for the first time on #10 at North Port Charlotte Regional Park. Hopefully we'll still have a course next year!

My favorite birdie of 2010 was the one I got for the first time on #10 at North Port Charlotte Regional Park. Hopefully we'll still have a course next year!

I just heard one of the baskets is gone and has been replaced by a chicken wire thing.

I just heard one of the baskets is gone and has been replaced by a chicken wire thing.

Haven't seen that yet, going out there tommorow so we'll see. They're definitely Putting in another Baseball feild and we're worried about whats going to happen with the course. let me know if you want to throw one! The weather is finally returning to normal.

Haven't seen that yet, going out there tommorow so we'll see. They're definitely Putting in another Baseball feild and we're worried about whats going to happen with the course. let me know if you want to throw one! The weather is finally returning to normal.

I will be there on x-mas eve. I am playing Venice for sure between X-mas and New Years

I will be there on x-mas eve. I am playing Venice for sure between X-mas and New Years

Hopefully your not allergic to Brazillian Pepper tree! Most of the course is covered in it.

Waiting on my new bag is a big one as well

Favorite 2010 moments:

-Teeing off from Stafford Lake's top of the world hole
- Playing a round at Sugaree
- Tacos and beers with r-intermediate, bikinjack and disc-combobulated at the Coyote Kitchen
- Sweating all day during the Great Eight
- My first thumber throw with a XXX

Ahhhh... Coyote Kitchen... Pineapple Habanero salsa...

Damn, you got me wantin' to drive up to Boone.

Favorite 2010 moments:

-Teeing off from Stafford Lake's top of the world hole
- Playing a round at Sugaree
- Tacos and beers with r-intermediate, bikinjack and disc-combobulated at the Coyote Kitchen
- Sweating all day during the Great Eight
- My first thumber throw with a XXX
- Crushing bikinjacks and R-Intermediates feelings at Sugaw in some mixed doubles with chain-addicted

Fixed....

Made first roadtrip to Hutchinson. Awesome course played two rounds with friends, and shot +5 on the second round. My prev. best was +7.
But best memory of 2010 was learning to play DG

my favorite memory hasnt happened yet, i'd like to see this dude gone.

Latest posts