• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Schnelle's bag O' Discs

schnelle

Eagle Member
Tell me what u think. My drives FH 300-375. BH 270-300
What u think mabye add a rhyno?

Surge Z. Main go to driver FH
Boss cfr. All out wide open D. FH
Monster champ. Very accurate windy meathook FH
Opto Vision. STRAIGHT BH

Champ leopard. BH
Champ teebird BH/FH

Dx Roc BH
Star gator FH (imo should be in every bag)

Ss Wizard (DD stamp of course)

Have a few others that come and go but just don't seem to make their way in

Last edited:
Distances before I can give advice?

But one thing i immediately notice is the lack of an understable mid? maybe consider a fuse?

Distance is a must know for your drivers.

Try a Meteor for an U.S. mid. Field practice with it for a while to get the handle on it then encorperate it. Instead of a Rhyno maybe try a Ridge for a driving putter.

^Endorsing the Ridge?! Haha, I second that but the Wiz is a great driving putter. Luck has nothing to do with touchy u.s. mids, it all come down to form, learn them and your form will improve. Meteor, fuse, comet, something.

I would suggest a small fiesty meat eating fish but I don't want the want for my go2 to raise thus raising already high disc cost.

Plus I fugured my endorsement would get your attention.

The Buzzz just didn't wow me. Didn't really turn over just didn't like it. Comet turn and burn. I know its my form, but can someone help me understan importance of an u.s. Mid other than helping form? And thoughts on a stingray for this.

I almost passed out when you said you didn't like the buzzz! I love that disc! Try the new Buzzz SS. Discraft just released it and it's awesome. It's straighter than the buzzz and I can rip it super hard and not turn it over. I can also throw it out on a perfect anhyzer line too.

Well ill give the us mid another shot. As for the buzzz I might try one in a grippier plastic I think my issues were more with the glow plastic slipping out too early or just my grip altogether.

A midrange grip that works for me: index cradled under the rim, thumb pinched down in line with index, middle and ring curled inside. Pinky doesn't touch the disc.

It keeps the disc nice and level, I used to put the index along the outer edge and curl all three. It wasn't nearly as good...

What no credit to me for introducing you to that grip Johnson? That's how I picked up that double Ace round today with the Roc.

if your comet turned and burned, you have some form issues, namley OAT. Work on throwing that thing straight and getting it to hold a hyzer without flipping up to about 250ish.