• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Scott Stokley on tour 2022

Scott Stokley Finish at Las Vegas

• Scott finishes top 10

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Scott finishes 11-20

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Scott finishes 21-30

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Scott finishes 30-50

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Scott finishes over 50th

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch out, here comes the thread police!

OK since you don't want to add anything valuable to the thread, maybe I'll give it at try.

I don't love or hate Brodie, I just see him as part of today's sport. All the players now are in it to grow their brand and make money, including Scott Stokely. I see nothing wrong with that. I see no value in just randomly slamming other players for the hell of it, but if you wish to condone that, hey more power to you. I'll choose to take the high road.

I really don't know or care what you are talking about or how it relates to Scott Stokely going back on your this year. It's a fun story and you are just spewing bile about something else.

I'm sure there are other threads for this.

If you didnt care you would not be responding..... Just saying. Brodie and foundation are fake people get over it.

I'll give it a go trying to get this thread back on track:

The last time I played with Scott a few years ago, we were talking about his battles with Climo. He said that the biggest weakness in his game has always been the lack of a touch putter shot, and that's where Ken had a huge advantage.

He has since discovered the Berg, which I think is the biggest crutch ever made for someone who can't throw touch putters. I'm interested to see how much the Berg helps him with his short game.

I feel like his longer game also isnt up to par. Long, shot shaping backhands. He has a good forehand, but not as good as someone like Big Jerm.

Scott has nothing to lose here in 2022 as a guy over halfway to 100 years old playing against kids who were in like 3rd grade or younger when 9-11 happened. Some of them weren't born yet! If he manages to do well in one event and make it on camera, it will be an amazing feat.

I'm 3 years younger than him and for those of you still in the prime of your lives or younger, I will testify how different 49 is from even 40, which would be considered over the hill for almost everybody on tour. I have a special strategy for getting on my left sock and shoe in the morning. When I get out of a vehicle my body stays in the same shape it was while sitting down for about three steps as I walk and warm up everything, then I'm good. (And some local MA-40 tourneys want me to shoot 8,000' 18-hole layouts!). Etc., and my old guy symptoms are probably relatively mild. None of this sort of crap happened to me even 5 years ago, and how many 44-year-olds are killing it on tour?

Go Scott Go!

I'll give it a go trying to get this thread back on track:

He has since discovered the Berg, which I think is the biggest crutch ever made for someone who can't throw touch putters. I'm interested to see how much the Berg helps him with his short game.

Since we're going off topic, I throw the Berg just to make players like you mad. I could throw the Envy FH/BH for the same shots, but that's not nearly as divisive!

:D<3

Since we're going off topic, I throw the Berg just to make players like you mad. I could throw the Envy FH/BH for the same shots, but that's not nearly as divisive!

:D<3

Not mad at all, I don't think using one is cheating. Sorry if the "crutch" comment gave you the wrong impression. I was just making a point about Scott's potential improvement to his weakness with a Berg.

I tried one, didn't work as well as my Banger/Sinus combo for me.

Not mad at all, I don't think using one is cheating. Sorry if the "crutch" comment gave you the wrong impression. I was just making a point about Scott's potential improvement to his weakness with a Berg.

I tried one, didn't work as well as my Banger/Sinus combo for me.

All razzing is assumed in good fun, and allowed to be reciprocated! I take no offense. I was more having fun with your back-on-track derail, haha!

Scott stokely talking about how awesome the wave is.

(And I double posted and it took me almost 5 min to figure it out haha)

Last edited:
If you didnt care you would not be responding..... Just saying. Brodie and foundation are fake people get over it.
Start a different thread on the topic you really want to talk about and stop crapping all over other threads.

If you don't know how to start a thread, please ask! That's what I'm here for.