• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

share some pre tournament Rituals??

Sounds good, eat some elf balls,find hole 8,smoke a blunt,do several shots one of which has to be tequilla,punch a manatee in the face, pound a sparks and learn how to disc golf in 15 minutes before the players meeting!!!why didnt i think of that?

Sounds good, eat some elf balls,find hole 8,smoke a blunt,do several shots one of which has to be tequilla,punch a manatee in the face, pound a sparks and learn how to disc golf in 15 minutes before the players meeting!!!why didnt i think of that?

God bless this thread!

I can't start a game without punching a manatee in the face.

manateewaving.jpg

Unfortunately theres no manatees in michigan, gonna have to punch a whitetail deer or a squirrel or something injured and slow i can catch.

I didn't know there was a difference... please elaborate.
They're not allowed to make energy/alcohol drinks anymore. =(

Wiki seyz:

Sparks was a caffeinated alcohol beverage, one of the first such beverages. Its active ingredients caffeine, taurine, ginseng and guarana were common to energy drinks; however, its additional focus on alcohol was not.

As of December 2008, at the behest of San Francisco and 13 states, distributor MillerCoors LLC is taking the caffeine out of its Sparks line of energy drinks, which list ginseng, taurine and 6 to 7 percent alcohol among its other ingredients, as well as changing its marketing campaign.[1] "We're doing it to protect the public health of our young people and to reform business practices," said S.F. City Attorney Dennis Herrera.

Stores are now selling a new variety of Sparks without the caffeine and taurine.

I only played a tournament once so far, and apparently my ritual is to miss a bunch of practice putts, so that I putt poorly the whole first round. :D

Not just in tournys but i always play better fresh outta the bedroom, after some hot sex with the wife. Alright gig giggity goo

I like to start by throwing a few mids out in an open field to loosen up the arm. Then putt for about 15 minutes...preferrably on a basket that doesn't have 20 other people putting on it. Then play a few holes if possible.

Latest posts