• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shorts or loose fitting pants

Shorts with baseball socks to protect from thorns and bugs.

3rd agreement on this!
I really dig the DD shorts, but any old shorts will do in a pinch. I use long socks nearly every round. I found some Under Armour baseball socks that are awesome for protection without burrs and thorns getting too caught up in them. I also frequently rock roller derby socks because they look super awesome and have cool designs. Its hard to keep them over my manly calves though :wall:

Frisbee-640x400.jpg

Doesn't matter a bit to me. Weather and temp dictate my apparel. Shorts are less restrictive and more comfortable, but I'm always thankful for long pants when the skeeters are out and I end up balls-deep in rose bushes and poison oak.

Shorts and tall socks for this lil' discer! :p

I dress for success out on the course. I wear bright shirts, bright socks and pimp white shoes. I enjoy looking good and feeling good when spending hours throwing Frisbees.

Here is what I spent on my Sunday rounds DG wardrobe...

Shirt: $60
Shorts: $65
Belt:$25
Underwear: $30
Socks: $18
Shoes: $100+

Shorts whenever it's above freezing with long socks whenever there's a chance of poison oak or ivy, long pants when it's snowy or below freezing.

I wear shorts down to about 50 degrees, after that I go to lose fitting worn out jeans.

I'd wear pants all the time if I could. But wearing shorts is better than heat stroke.

Latest posts