• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Should There Be a Seperate "Ace Board"?

Should There Be An Ace Board?

• Yes, I think all the "I got an Ace" threads are cluttering up the boards

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No, I am fine with things the way they are

Votes: 23 31.1%

• Total voters

NovaDiscHead

Birdie Member
I know some people here hate seeing the "I hit an Ace" posts in the general chat room. Is it a good idea for the mods to establish a board just for bragging on aces you've hit?

Its a good idea in theory but when you think about it the people excited about "My 1st Ace Eva!!!11" aren't interested in separating their glory out for the convenience of the rest of us. It'd just be an added burden on forum moderators.

Ta da! someone beat you to it!

I'm down for an all ace glory board but since 90% of those that brag about their aces are n00bs, chances are they'll post it on General Chat anyway and the Mods will have to move them all the time. Sooo, I guess just ignore the ace threads and let them die a slow death.

Hell yeah!!! I want a straight line to the ace action!!

I've got an ace for yah, right here. *grabs crotch*

No, but seriously, aces are overrated.

images

option 3: Should people stop posting about their aces because noone else gives a ****?

^ Says the guy with the ace stat in his sig

If the ace board is created, would all ace related questions and answers be segregated into their own concentration camp?

Over at DGR, we have a specific thread for Aces and we set up a new one each year. This functions quite well and keeps the board fairly uncluttered.

I like the idea . Seems everyday we see "Hey, I got an ace, and then the whole thread is nothing but "Good Job, way to go". In less he throws a super driver on a short hole, then it gets interesting.

I like the idea . Seems everyday we see "Hey, I got an ace, and then the whole thread is nothing but "Good Job, way to go". In less he throws a super driver on a short hole, then it gets interesting.

At this point, I think I am going to throw a Flick, Fh pistol flex on a 125' hole and see what happens. What I am doing obviously isnt working and I see all these short aces with a Boss, so why not?

Just got my first Boss and the preliminary results are in...

Attachments

• 2015696232_ThumbsUpSmiley.gif
    2015696232_ThumbsUpSmiley.gif
    99.2 KB · Views: 7
I wonder how many pocket knives I can get for my ace disc.

You should start a thread to see if the market place should be expanded to allow for the buying and selling of non-dg related a items. Maybe throw in a poll.

You should start a thread to see if the market place should be expanded to allow for the buying and selling of non-dg related a items. Maybe throw in a poll.
I like the cut of your jib. Can we also debate if these transactions will be subject to iTrader ratings?

Latest posts