• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SmashBoxxTV Podcast

Anybody know what time the wrap up show for tonight is going to air? Last nights show was pretty funny and had some good guys and gals drop in on the action.

And I added the chapter markers so that you can skip to the parts you are interested in!

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Last nights edition was good! Lots of stuff covered and you could tell John and Terry were having a good time in the Boxx.

Dana has no beard? :confused:

I found out that JohnE is 50 according to Dana...( which he is not ).

Terry is ashamed of his current rating...:(, I think JV is rated higher?

There was some talk about rules and their application...as JV likes to actually fall down to grab that fault call for the re-putt...:D ( This is a joke, watch the episode ).

Terry was a "Glow World Champ" at one time years ago...

DCGR did get the mention and was talked about on the chat too, a little love and a little hate form some...#nolove4DGCR...:D.

I wish the Smashboxx nothing but the best and good luck for the future!

See you next Tuesday!

I never watch these live but I always download the podcasts and listen during my drive to work. I enjoy them and hope they continue to do them on a weekly basis...

Did they refer to DGCR as the "black spot"?

I dont think any "spotting" was involved in the discussion. Mostly people in the chat said they dont come here because of how bad the place has gotten...???

I havent noticed...should I be afraid of DGCR? :p

I dont think any "spotting" was involved in the discussion. Mostly people in the chat said they dont come here because of how bad the place has gotten...???

I havent noticed...should I be afraid of DGCR? :p

No, it's the black spot that you should be worried about.

Not sure how much stock I would put into what YouTube Commenters/Chatters say about anything.

Latest posts