• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So a guy texted about finding a disc I lost...

This happened to me once.
I lost an ESP Comet LE in Va.
When he called, I mailed him a self-addressed, stamped bubble mailer.
He put the disc in and mailed it back to me.
My cost was about $5 for the postage and the envelopes were free (i get them from work after they are discarded).

this that way you don't send him money plus you will have his name and where he lives just in case you need some Mn dgcr to go give him a little pep talk.:hfive:

I just gave him my address and told him to ship it back if he wanted to, and if he did I'd pay him s&h. Or just to keep it if he didn't want to go through the hassle.

Then I sent him a pic of my penis. I figure that should cover s&h, so hopefully I'll get it back for free. :D

I just gave him my address and told him to ship it back if he wanted to, and if he did I'd pay him s&h. Or just to keep it if he didn't want to go through the hassle.

Then I sent him a pic of my penis. I figure that should cover s&h, so hopefully I'll get it back for free. :D

+10000 internetz

SEND HIM 5.00. it costs 2.40iish to ship one disc first class and unless he lives he maximum 20 miles from a post office, it shouldn't take him more than the 2.60 in gas to cover the trip.

surely someone has mentioned simply sending him a self addressed, stamped envelope to him by now, right?

surely someone has mentioned simply sending him a self addressed, stamped envelope to him by now, right?
See below...

This happened to me once.
I lost an ESP Comet LE in Va.
When he called, I mailed him a self-addressed, stamped bubble mailer.
He put the disc in and mailed it back to me.
My cost was about $5 for the postage and the envelopes were free (i get them from work after they are discarded).
Post number 8.

I once found a persons disc who was from hawaii. and another one from nebraska. They were both found in Minnesota/Wisconsin. It was random.

Anyway, yeah it the guy is cool, which sounds like it, I'd say that 10$ is more than fair. it costs 2.50-4 or so to mail, and from MN to WI isnt far at all. So about 5$ for the effort seems cool. I think thats super fair.

Just buy a new one. Its not worth the hassle.

Or, tell him you'll pay for s&h and nothing more and if he sends it back, make it worth his time (via cash, discs, or pictures of your weiner).

Actually, forget everything I said. I'm ordering Anthony Weiner weiner pic supercolor discs. I'll send him one.

just mail him packaging and cost for postage. easy solution if you want it back that bad. if anyone hits me back about a disc, i usually let them keep it if they throw that mold. disc karma, we all can use it..

Thanks for all the wiener jokes guys, it gave me a laugh on this crappy day I am having. :thmbup:

I was in this situation once where someone found my 11x Roc I'd lost while out of town. I send him a disc from my trade crate, he sent me my back my disc and got a new one he wanted.