• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So a guy texted about finding a disc I lost...

ginshun

Par Member
Problem is, he is in the Twin Cities and I am in the middle of WI. The disc was lost and found at Highbridge. The disc is a Champ Sidewinder that I'd like back, but am not sure how to go about it. He is willing, if I come up with a plan.
I guess I would be willing to give about $10 bucks to get it back, but that's about it.
Does that sound fair to you guys to give him $10 to ship it back to me?

Another alternative is that a trains of mine lives over there, and may be willing to stop and get it, then I'll get it next time I see him.

What have you guys done in situations like this?

For $10 he should keep it. 6 will cover shipping and handling plus gas to get to the post office

I vote let him keep it and move on with your life. Put the $10.00 towards upgrading to a Roadrunner.

This happened to me once.
I lost an ESP Comet LE in Va.
When he called, I mailed him a self-addressed, stamped bubble mailer.
He put the disc in and mailed it back to me.
My cost was about $5 for the postage and the envelopes were free (i get them from work after they are discarded).

^this. If I have to mail it, I will ask for $5 to cover the cost of envelopes (I like to package any disc I mail well) and postage. for $10 it would have to be a VERY special disc.

I found one at highbridge. Im in Green Bay. Dude was in St Cloud. I shipped it, (cost less than $5) Dude mailed me back 10 or 12 bucks ( i didn't ask for anything) And he told me I restored his faith in humanity. LOL. Oh, it was a ESP Surge, and obviously his go to disc.

So the consensus here seems to be that I should let him keep the disc and sext him a pic of my wiener?

*gets out cell phone camera*

The guy could of kept the disc and never said anything , send the guy $20.00 " if you really want that disc ," or send him a disc you dont like!

Latest posts