• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SpinTV: Winning the USDGC

JTacoma03

* Ace Member *
Here's our newest release. I'm really excited about this one. Still more to come so stay tuned!

After watching this i can say Brinster is one of my favorites. Sometimes you watch vids of these guys and think "I bet hes a dick" , definitely not thinking that with Brinster.

You can tell he is a great guy by the looks on the faces of the other pros when they congratulated him. They all had genuine smiles and you could tell they were truly happy for him, not just going threw the motions of congratulating the winner.

I loved that video. He seems like a great guy. I think I have figured out why Omega Ss' s have gained value again. Lol. They were just getting affordable again.

Both he and his wife are awesome. Truly good people that I'm glad to now know. That emotion was genuine, as I'm sure anyone who was there will attest to. People were sincerely happy for him, he had a great season overall even though he doesn't get the media attention of Paul, Will, or Ricky (not that they're not deserving themselves but...). Check his finishes on PDGA if you don't already know, you'll probably be surprised to see how he did.

Truth be told, I've met and played with most people that get a bad rap, and it's 99% hyperbole and things taken way out of context...but that's not uncommon in sports anyway.

Truth be told, I've met and played with most people that get a bad rap, and it's 99% hyperbole and things taken way out of context...but that's not uncommon in sports anyway.

That's really good to hear. I feel like most people forget this is a competitive sport. The pros are playing for, to me, isn't just chump change. It onlyakes sense that people get frustrated from time to time!

My favorite part of that vid was seeing Nate's smile when he hugged Steve before Steve's tap in. So awesome to see other pros so so happy for another competitor.

The next installment is out! I'm posting a new thread but wanted to give y'all the heads up as well, check out Candid: The USDGC on SpinTV!

You can't not like a player like that. A humble family man who values his kids above the game marks him absolutely a class act. Sweet video....thanks for posting it. And great job, by the way!

Latest posts