• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"Starting" up a Disc golf store

I'm too late, but I liked Sonner's idea of Disc RX. It says disc for the noobs, but has the RX to imply that you have what I need to feed my addiction.

I have to come up with a name for a disc golf store for a class I'm in currently, and am weighing options for a Brick and mortar/Online store name. Prefer the name to be related to disc golf in some way, preferably with lingo in the name etc (You get the idea)

Throw a few out there if you'd like (These won't be ACTUALLY used for a real business, just in my class)

So far I've got a few like:

• B&B "Birdies & Bogeys
• Chucker's Hidwaway
• Plastic Emporium

My list is weak, help me strengthen it. :hfive:

Flying Discounts

Beer Bacon Strippers and Golf Discs.

I'll admit that it rolls off one's tongue quite poorly, but don't tell me that wouldn't get people in the door.

I'll admit that it rolls off one's tongue quite poorly, but don't tell me that wouldn't get people in the door.

You had me at Beer.

Is it beer, or beer flavored bacon? Or strippers who eat said snack? Makes no difference i suppose, I'm down for all 3.

That said, I'm glad he listed strippers AFTER bacon...

Company name: Bender's Back Yard
Mission Statement: Gear up every golfer. Every shot, every time.

:D

Coming up with a mission statement: "To gear up every golfer for every shot"

Hitting a wall here...

"To gear up every golfer, for every shot, every time"

Bender's Disc-o-Rama Disc Golf Shoppe (now with blackjack and hookers!...in fact forget the store)

or

Honest Bender's Disc Golf Shop (Good news everybody! Bender's starting up rackettering operation involving flying plastic!)

now that futurama junk is outta my system....

Back 9 Disc Golf - Best I got man.

See, this makes me picture strippers eating bacon while drinking beer while playing disc golf. That would have to be one of the most beautiful sights ever.

Latest posts