• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Super Bowl Disc Golf

TheSloth

I'm headed out to the Super Bowl this week, I'm not sure which courses to play out there, I'd prefer to play somewhere I've never seen before and I have played Buffalo Ridge, Fountain Hills, Fiesta Lakes and Vista Del Camino (Phoenix area) and Santa Cruz (Tucson)on previous trips to the state. What would be my logical next course(s) to play?

One other note, will be with my father who has never even stepped foot onto a disc golf course before, but has said he is interested to check it out.

Thanks!

Man, I am jealous that you are going to the game!

It looks like you have played all of our best courses. If I were to recommend where to try next, it would probably have to be Red Mountain (the north course is my preferred as it is more challenging), and Papago Park (aka. Moeur Park).

I'd agree with the above. Just to make sure you don't waste the hour plus drive down, Marana Rock is gone (Ok, there's a perimeter course.. but the old course, I doubt will ever return as it's now a lake and a bird sanctuary).

For someone just starting out the course at Paseo Vista might be good, as well as Los Olivos than either mentioned above.. but those are good courses.

Thanks for the advice! Have printed out the requisite info for Moeur, Paseo Vista, Los Olivos and Red Mountain - North for use on the trip. I think work is going to evacuate because of the blizzard about to hit the area.

I cannot wait to get away from the 2+ feet of snow that is about to hit here and get to warm Arizona!

Thanks for the advice! Have printed out the requisite info for Moeur, Paseo Vista, Los Olivos and Red Mountain - North for use on the trip. I think work is going to evacuate because of the blizzard about to hit the area.

I cannot wait to get away from the 2+ feet of snow that is about to hit here and get to warm Arizona!

Enjoy! Take fair warning though Moeur can be a bit difficult to navigate. I think the best map I've seen was one that someone got from Spinners.. but I haven't seen that map online.

I played Red Mountain - North and Moeur. My father just walked along, but didn't seem to mind. I liked Red Mountain a little more than Moeur.

Thanks again for the help!

Latest posts