• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Tactic

Method was a lot like a Bard, now this one is similar to a Harp... I guess if you know what you do well do it more?

Method was more Anchor no?

I assume the Tactic is a bastardization of a Harp / Suspect. I'd be interested to check the tech specs for each.

I just picked up some Lucid-X Suspects (seeing as I've been a long time Suspect thrower) and they are low glide, OS finish, skippy but not quite Zone OS

I will order a Black Box (or two) to see what these are like

Method was more Anchor no?

I guess the top probably is, but it flew more Os than an Achor for me which is why I said Bard. If you said the bottom of those three were all the same it would not surprise me.

This is the disc I've been waiting for Discmania to come out with. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these. I'm interested to see how this mold compares to my Pigs. Mostly interested to see if I like it for sidearm approach shots.

This is the disc I've been waiting for Discmania to come out with. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these. I'm interested to see how this mold compares to my Pigs. Mostly interested to see if I like it for sidearm approach shots.

Same here. I just want a dumpy brick for those medium range flick approaches. Currently have a SW Gator for it but something slower would be even better.