• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Tactic

Found an unmarked Exo Hard Tactic today and feel like I clicked with it right away. I parked a 215' technical hole I usually struggle to par with it. Then I was flicking it out to 200 with ease which is another thing I typically struggle with. I'd rate it 4/3/0/2. I may have to order up an exo soft to try since I've heard they're more OS and I like soft plastics for approaches

Found an unmarked Exo Hard Tactic today and feel like I clicked with it right away. I parked a 215' technical hole I usually struggle to par with it. Then I was flicking it out to 200 with ease which is another thing I typically struggle with. I'd rate it 4/3/0/2. I may have to order up an exo soft to try since I've heard they're more OS and I like soft plastics for approaches

Order a Razor Claw 2 if you want some real beef!

After a significant amount of time with my Tactic in Soft Exo, it is incredibly bent and beat up and not in great shape. How are other Soft Tactics holding up? I've got a year old R-Pro Pig that is in way better shape and that thing has smacked dozens of trees. The Tactic has weird impressions forming in the puddle top close to the rim, like someone pressed their thumb on the flight plate enough to cause a permanent bend.

Not impressed with the durability of the Tactic in Soft, considering a Hard, but concerned that'll just get overly beat up in a short amount of time too.

i ended up getting an RC2 since my soft exo was beat to hell.

Picked up an RC2 briefly in the store today. Feels like an entirely different disc in hand, maybe midway between my Tactic (which is noticeably wider) and a Harp?

Picked up an RC2 briefly in the store today. Feels like an entirely different disc in hand, maybe midway between my Tactic (which is noticeably wider) and a Harp?

The RC2 is a totally different tooling than the Tactic we've all gotten to know over the past year or two. Hence the difference.