• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

It seems to me that if those that join TT do not benefit they will move on. Those that do benefit and continue to huck TT plastic will help promote the discs of companies with a small market share. Seems reasonable.

plenty of people will stay on because frankly they like being able to say they are on "team trilogy" even though they aren't very good at disc golf. All they are is brand ambassadors who get plastic at a discount, thats all.

It's smart matketing, and gives a group of players their own little community. I don't see the harm in it. I used to, but it was kind If foolish of me. I do know one guy who is on TT, and he is stationed in Korea right now. He is a driving force in the community over there, and played the Japan Open and did well. He is a great ambassador of disc golf and I'm sure will greatly help bringing the Swede/Finn/American connection to Korea.

deloran-time-machine-drive.jpg

1260056-coat_hanger.jpg

Classy.

Go back in time and abort.

Hope it earns you a time out.

1. I am.
2. It's an independent team of Trilogy fans.
3. Because why not? Already met the criteria, so it was a no-brainer.
4. Camaraderie with fellow team members, both online and in person at events. Discounts on all stock discs at Dynamic Discs. Deeply discounted team stamped discs and apparel. Member point series with prizes.

Exactly :hfive:
-Proud member. Not sure if I am doing the team justice with my skill, but my love for the sport and passion for the product is top notch

I did not like the Warship both in how it flew and how it fit into my hand. I use the Truth for a lot of shots I would use the Gazelle for, but it is a little finicky at maximum power. When thrown cleanly, the Truth gets the job done. There is just something with the way the Gazelle fits in my hand that no mid can duplicate where I can just reach back and almost always hit the line and distance I want.

I invested heavily in Star Gazelles from the Innova Pro Shop to ensure I have enough to last me awhile. I also just dropped a few bucks to pick up GStar Gazelles. Before I rediscovered BioFuzion this summer, GStar was my plastic of choice.

Have you tried a Warship? It's classified as a midrange, but it really does go far. It's flight is almost Gazelle-like.

That said, I've had similar experience as you. Although I never had any thoughts to use my all-trilogy bag in competitive play, I do like to use it casually. For the most part, it holds up pretty well in comparison to my primary bag. However, I haven't been able to find a fairway driver that I can trust. I don't even need a direct replacement for my Teebirds and Patriots, I just want want to be able to confidently hit fairway lines. I was never able to click with Strikers or Rivers, and Stags, Escapes, and Saints go too far for me to use them as pure fairway drivers.

The Warship helps bridge that gap a bit, but I still feel like something is missing.

I did not like the Warship both in how it flew and how it fit into my hand. I use the Truth for a lot of shots I would use the Gazelle for, but it is a little finicky at maximum power. When thrown cleanly, the Truth gets the job done. There is just something with the way the Gazelle fits in my hand that no mid can duplicate where I can just reach back and almost always hit the line and distance I want.

I invested heavily in Star Gazelles from the Innova Pro Shop to ensure I have enough to last me awhile. I also just dropped a few bucks to pick up GStar Gazelles. Before I rediscovered BioFuzion this summer, GStar was my plastic of choice.

That does make sense. The Warship and Gazelle are similar in flight, but definitely not in shape.

If I let the opinions of crazed fans influence what products I use, music I listen to and books I read then odds are good I wouldn't use anything, listen to any music or read any books. I can only laugh at those of you who are so insecure that you can't use something you like because of what others say and do.

Yesterday my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. I wasn't expecting it at all.

And now, neither is she.

Can I be a "part-time" Team Trilogy member and just get discounts on Pures, since that's the only good Trilogy disc?