• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

16iwn42.jpg

Grip line too. Sleep on it' best plastic they ever made..

as for the medius and primitus well there is a reason you can still find latitudes first disc ever made for sale from retailers in the first run. I waited so long for a opto line pure I had to start throwing Ions, SON.

Grip Line was badarse. I had a Spike that I loved before I found Wizards.

my buddy has the ninja turtle frisbee! oh crap..i forgot i dont really talk in these things so here is a gif :eek:

9gy89x.jpg

Ok then your next paragraph is a story about what you throw and what you like and why and how it's the best for your game. Ok cool. Congratulations for making a choice and throwing what you want. Now if you don't mind let everyone else do the same and don't worry about what threads are about if you aren't interested in them and stop caring what other people throw or buy because it doesn't have any effect on you and you didn't pay for it.

You're a grumpy old man.

You asked.

No, my next paragraph supports the idea that even though I have a motivation to throw only certain brands I look past that motivation and throw what's best for me. You certainly CAN throw whatever you like, but when you are well over 1/10th of the posts in this thread you certainly ARE ramming your beliefs down the throats of others.

You're a sheep.

You didn't ask, but needed to hear it.

Amazed at the amount of hate spewed at those who choose to do wtf they want with their life. It they want to be fanbois or whatever the hell you call them so be it. Most of you remind me of the type of people that complain about what's on the radio or TV. Change the effin channel if you don't like it and move on. This isn't for you. You aren't sheep we get it. Now stfu and get a girlfriend or throw some plastic.

Amazed at the amount of hate spewed at those who choose to do wtf they want with their life. It they want to be fanbois or whatever the hell you call them so be it. Most of you remind me of the type of people that complain about what's on the radio or TV. Change the effin channel if you don't like it and move on. This isn't for you. You aren't sheep we get it. Now stfu and get a girlfriend or throw some plastic.

And how many times has something like ^^this been posted in this thread.
Stop worrying what others are doing, get a girlfriend and go throw. In other words, follow your own advice. :p :popcorn:

And how many times has something like ^^this been posted in this thread.
Stop worrying what others are doing, get a girlfriend and go throw. In other words, follow your own advice. :p :popcorn:

Jay Dub with the cold hard logic. :hfive:

help me with a team trilogy bag:

classic Judges- go team
300 PA4-
400 PA2-
QMSs-
Z Buzzzes-
GL Mace- yeah team
QJLSs-
G*Teebird-
CE Eagles-
QOLF-
Champ Firebird-
Bio Renegade- woot
Bio Trespass- woot woot
400 D3-
400 D1-

oh and hate, hate, hate

Last edited:
help me with a team trilogy bag:

classic Judges- go team
300 PA4- Try Swan
400 PA2- Try Pure
QMSs- Try Core
Z Buzzzes- Try Truth
GL Mace- yeah team
QJLSs- Try Hatchet
G*Teebird- Try Saint or Saint Pro
CE Eagles- Try Striker
QOLF- Try Villain
Champ Firebird- Try XXX
Bio Renegade- woot
Bio Trespass- woot woot
400 D3- Try Bolt
400 D1- Try World

oh and hate, hate, hate

It would be best if you could find someone at the course that has any of these discs so you could throw them without significant $$$ investment. If you don't like how they fly, then stick to the discs you know.

oh and love, love, love :)

Everything "Team Trilogy" asks it's members to do portrays the idea that that person is being sponsored by Trilogy. That they're part of the official team.

All Trilogy discs.
All Trilogy clothing.
All Trilogy bag.
Thank Trilogy when you win tournaments.
Spread the brand.
Etc.

I work in media and advertising as part of my job. Building your brand is lot like building a cult. You want your customers to be cult like in spreading your brand and thus increasing your brand awareness and thus sales. When a company can "trick" or "convince" their customers that being walking, talking billboard that are exclusive to them is the thing to do it's a big win.

Apple is a genius at this. If you're into Trilogy then it sounds like something fun and cool to do although if I see someone thank team trilogy at a tournament I will laugh. Personally, I think it's like thanking McDonalds for that awesome Bacan, Egg, and Cheese biscuit I had before the tournament that gave me the fuel to win. People thank the companies they're a real team member on because they have an financial incentive to do so.

So, the Team Trilogy thing creates a lot of hate because it comes across as fans pretending to be pros when in fact they're acting like shills for the company.

Everything "Team Trilogy" asks it's members to do portrays the idea that that person is being sponsored by Trilogy. That they're part of the official team.

All Trilogy discs.
All Trilogy clothing.
All Trilogy bag.
Thank Trilogy when you win tournaments.
Spread the brand.
Etc.

Players do not have to wear trilogy brand clothing, do not have to use a trilogy brand bag and certainly do not have to thank anyone.

Again, because I like to make sure people are arguing or criticizing what is actually stated, Team Trilogy members are not required to thank Team Trilogy, or to say anything. Here's what the form says:

"If you place at a tourney feel free to mention Team Trilogy and point out any discs that may have been important to you that day."

^That is not a requirement. Some will do it because they're excited to talk about the team there a part of, some won't. Either way is all good.

Edit: I just read back and found the old version of the agreement you got your quote from, my quote is from the current doc.

Last edited:
And they can carry any bag NOT manufactured by a disc competitor...IE Grip, Gorilla Boy, Revo, Voodoo etc are allowed cuz I'm sure I'm missing some

Players do not have to wear trilogy brand clothing, do not have to use a trilogy brand bag and certainly do not have to thank anyone.

Never said "have to". I said you ask your members to do those thing. Actually you define it as a responsibility.