• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] teebird t3

I mean it looks nice and all,but I'm gonna stick with my tried and true Teebirds.

It's cool they keep doing these things. Good for the sport and someone will love these things.

Anyone throwing their T3s?
I've thrown mine several times and I like it. Nothing revolutionary but it's a flatter, champ teebird = $$$.
I really do think if Innova can keep rolling out these amazing jolly launcher birds, I will never switch. They're perfect. Beefy, reliable flyers.

Yes! I've been loving mine. Like you said, reliable and beefy. I was actually surprised at how much glide I felt it had. I expected it to not fly like some of my other Champ Teebs, but I've been happy with the the flight I've been getting. I mean, it's no G* or DX (DUDE!!! I've fallen in love with DX Birds!!!), but it's got glide.

At first I was not so happy with mine, but I like it better than the brinster. Definitely more glide than that. I have decided I won't be carrying one on the regular unless the wind is bad. Unless they release some lighter ones to replace my 167-168 champs.

Is it just me, or does the wing feel wider then a normal Teebird??
In the hand, it feels more like a 9-10 speed driver to me. I carry a number of TBs in my bag and the only one that has a distinctly different feel is this T3. Its not a bad disc or anything, but its not really a TB to me.

Is it just me, or does the wing feel wider then a normal Teebird??
In the hand, it feels more like a 9-10 speed driver to me. I carry a number of TBs in my bag and the only one that has a distinctly different feel is this T3. Its not a bad disc or anything, but its not really a TB to me.

It is a speed 8 disc according to Innova. I'll stick with Champ TL's and Eagles.

I might actually try one, but honestly it sounds just like my flat, firm glow teebird which still has tons of life left in it. Maybe I'll be able to pick one up at a decent price just to try. I do love Teebirds and have plenty of variants in the bag.

The TeeBird3 actually seems like it will compete head to head with the Saint Pro. Same speed and similar specs. It's hard to compare the Latitude numbers with Innova numbers since they often don't match up quite right, but on paper these discs look pretty similar. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has thrown both (probably more likely to find such a person after these make their way to dealers in a week or so).

The TeeBird3 actually seems like it will compete head to head with the Saint Pro. Same speed and similar specs. It's hard to compare the Latitude numbers with Innova numbers since they often don't match up quite right, but on paper these discs look pretty similar. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has thrown both (probably more likely to find such a person after these make their way to dealers in a week or so).

I doubt that, the saint pro isnt even as stable as the current teebirds.

The best one of what I could choose from, a nice transition from orange to yellow:
IMG_0328.jpg

#2:
IMG_0335.jpg

and..#3 (3 per day purchase limit)
IMG_0331.jpg

Dang, I knew I should have looked at DGU, coulda scored 3 more. I wonder if they had any better colors today. Yesterday was only similar to what I have (that I saw).

Pre-ordered one from Infinite for 14 bucks. Was kinda hoping they would come out in Champ plastic first, but will still be fun to try.

I've been throwing my champ since they came out from Disc Golf Values
Nicely overstable & slightly faster. Side by side with my JL champ, the difference is fairly negligible. One thing that the T3 does better for me is forehand. The flatter top makes for a more comfortable release. That said, the T3 is a huge success in that it has seemingly retained the great aspects of teebs but adding a consistency of dome. Hopefully these continually come out nice & flat. I'll surely throw these for good if they do.

The more reviews come out, the more this sounds like my flat, firm glow. When I get mine I'll shoot some side by side footage to see how they compare. My flat gow Teeb is my money forehand disc.

Latest posts