• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Test Aviars from the Factory Store

if anyone wants to get rid of the big bead ones after they try them out,,id love to purchase or trade for them...id even trade an rc3 prolly

If one of these will eventually become his signature mold, I'm so happy he didn't take the RC3. I loved Classic Aviars because they were so firm, but the new ones are way too soft. Come on McPnA! (or McPBB or both)

These are really firm. I prefer the BBs in feel

The P&A feel a bit different, slick with a high shoulder

I think I'm going to shelf the P&A and use the BBs

I've got 3 of the BB coming! I hope they will be the proto McB Aviars!

No bead is the McPutter. Got some credible sources that tell me this and this no bead test should be pretty clear that this is it and not the BB

After a day with them both. I am sticking with the BB. It almost has that wizard feel. Its real close.

I agree, the BB P&A and really nice. I am going to be putting with these for sure. They have the glide of the omega with the low speed drop of the stock KC(aviar-x).

The plastic for both is pretty much the same plastic used in the P-P2s. If you bought the BBs please do your part and send in a review to Innova. Hopefully they produce both molds regardless of which one is the true McP. I used to throw a DX P&A BB and loved it until it became too trashed to use. I can now only dream that these go stock or at least CFR

Latest posts