• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Beeeeeeast!

Did you raise you're hand?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I've played that hole many times and never lost a disc.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Never played the course.

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • I hate Texas!

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

sidewinding

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Raise your hand if you've lost a disc in the Brazos while throwing the hole in todays course photo (Hole #8 at The Beeeeast!).

Last edited:
What? All hole #8s are hole #8. Its like Hogwartz, you have to beleive that its there.

I've played the course and did not lose a disc. I only played it once though. I checked the played a lot and never lost a disc. No other option.

I did throw across the Brazos though and actually made it. Super sweet perfect wind helped a lot and I could never do it again even with millions of dollars on the line.

I've thrown across it, my wife has thrown in it. I've seen a (then) 15 year old girl throw across it from the beast side.

I hear they lost some holes on the front 9?

I haven't lost a disc on that hole, but have only played the course a handful of times. I took that picture though!
I have lost a Roc on hole 17 on the other side of the Brazos at Cameron Park. It's like quick sand when you walk in to look.
I haven't tried to throw across the river, but would like to.

Not me but I have seen many go in there

only played it once but didn't' lose a disc.

I've thrown across it, my wife has thrown in it. I've seen a (then) 15 year old girl throw across it from the beast side.

I hear they lost some holes on the front 9?

if you mean the west side, then yes. construction has eaten two or three holes. i believe i noted which ones in my review.

only played it once but didn't' lose a disc.

if you mean the west side, then yes. construction has eaten two or three holes. i believe i noted which ones in my review.

Your signature needs an update since Corinth is no longer.:gross:

Your signature needs an update since Corinth is no longer.:gross:

it might be back! crossing my fingers til february

nope, East side. On The Beast.

hmm. i got nothing. i'll try and check it out next week. driving down to austin and if there's still daylight when i hit waco, i'll definitely stop and play.

I played this course for the first time today. Shot a 58 and stayed dry all day. Absolutely cranked a flick annie 500+ ft on 18. I like this course. It felt like a cross between lovers lane and meeman shelby

here is a video I made with tons of shots from the bEAST(and other Waco courses)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VCADD

You can hate Texas for alot of reasons,but the Texas Disc Golf Scene is the biggest on the Planet.Jealous Much?

58 is an awewsome score(pro par) at the bEAST especially for a first timer.